“Good food, good prices, friendly service!”
Review of Mimi's Italian Cafe - CLOSED

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Tennessee
“Good food, good prices, friendly service!”
Reviewed March 20, 2012

We've been to Mimi's a number of times and have never been disappointed with anything. Lunch in particular has very good sandwiches, paninis and special offerings for siginificant savings over dinner. My only minor issue is that the specials don't show up on any regular schedule. I had a really good steak, pepper, and onion sandwich for lunch about a month ago, but our waitress said it had been about a year since that had been a lunch special. On another visit I had some terrific mini-raviolis with excellent marinara sauce, but again, I don't know when I can get it again. I wish I could know that Wednesday was Ministrone Soup Day, or whatever. Otherwise, absolutely no complaints. Service is always with a smile, never hurried, and the wait staff knows the menu and will make suggestions. Everything we've had has been cooked perfectly and served promptly. We will keep returning to Mimi's!

• Visited February 2012
1 Thank Bill_In_Memphis

Memphis, Tennessee
“yummy!!!”
Reviewed September 26, 2010

I just went to Mimi's with my family and I thought it was very good. I had veal saltimboca and it was so tender i could cut it with a fork! The atmosphere was nice. The owner's came and checked on our party and were very genuine, it's nice to go to a family restaurant and experience hospitality. We are actually going back next week it was that great!

3 Thank chewy82
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Way over priced for what you get...”
Reviewed March 21, 2010

Way over priced for what you get! Service is just ok and the food is nothing special. Most of the dishes can be made easily at home for far less than what you pay to eat here.

1 Thank guy333332000