Hampton Inn and Suites Memphis - Wolfchase Galleria
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Bartlett
Atlanta, Georgia
“GREAT LOCATION”
Reviewed April 7, 2014

Clean, quiet, comfortable and close to I40. Far enough from downtown Memphis to be quiet but close enough to be there is 15 minutes. A short drive to the airport and great shopping and places to dine in the area. Rooms are large and staff is great.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Camden, United States
Reviewed March 23, 2014

Very helpful and friendly staff . Rooms are clean. Entrance very clean and welcoming. One of the best Hampton Inn I have stayed at ! Great location to mall and quiet area . a lot of restaurants to choose from .

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Chattanooga, Tennessee
Reviewed March 19, 2014

I have spent 9 of the last 11 nights at this property and I have to say it has been delightful. The staff is top flight. They were professional and yet manage to make you feel at home on the road. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The first 5 days I had a king room and loved the amount of space I had. The second week I had a king suite and it was even better! The breakfast choices were very good too. This is a busy hotel so book early. I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Get the suite!
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Houston, Texas
Reviewed March 10, 2014 via mobile

While in Bartlett, TN visiting my hospitalized father, I stayed at the Wolfchase Hampton Inn. I became extremely ill on the second day of my stay in this hotel. The general mgr., Larry, took me to an ER & I was so very grateful for his kind assistance. I called a taxi to return to the hotel about 5 hrs later. Larry insisted that I should have phoned the hotel for a return ride though there's no shuttle. Karen King, the front desk mgr, went to pick up my prescriptions and bought crackers, ginger ale, & broth and even made jello for me to eat later. The next afternoon, I was even sicker so Karen took me back to the ER. She offered to pick me up if they discharged me that evening but they kept me until approx 1:30 AM. In spite of the long hospital visit, another employee came for me when I still couldn't get a taxi at 2:30 AM! I am amazed at the incredible level of customer service the employees & management of this Hampton Inn gave me. They treated me like a friend or family member. Their kindness & compassion at such a difficult time was greatly appreciated & I highly recommend this Hampton Inn to everyone. It's clean; convenient; has fresh, good breakfasts; rooms are a nice size; rates are fair; and, the customer service is phenomenal!

Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
2 Thank Glenda H
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed March 7, 2014 via mobile

Room was clean. Fairly modern hampton inn. Climate control was good. The water pressure was fine. The bed was comfortable. The air freshener they use in the room is very strong and really affected my sinuses. I was happy with the room overall.

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Antioch, Tennessee, United States
Reviewed March 6, 2014

This Hampton Inn is easy access just off the interstate; entire hotel was clean; staff was friendly; room was very quiet; check-in was quick; was given choice of 1st or 3rd floor room; this is a perfect hotel for a get-away; easy drive into city of Memphis; looking forward to my return in May

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Los Angeles, California
Reviewed March 4, 2014

For work reasons, I have become a recent expert on Hampton Inns. I have stayed in more than I would like to acknowledge across the country. This one in Memphis near Wolf Chase Galleria was really one of the best I have stayed in -- hands down.

The rooms were beautiful, looked new, and were very clean. The staff were all extremely helpful going above and beyond what anyone could expect. I asked for a cab the next morning, and the desk clerk called me to tell me that she thought it was too expensive for the short ride so the manager would come give me a ride. The next day, there was an ice storm, and the manager was right there to help.

Bottom line, its a drag to travel for work, but when you have helpful people and a comfortable place like this to stay it can make all the difference.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bartlett
Hilton Garden Inn Memphis/Wolfchase Galleria
La Quinta Inn & Suites Memphis Wolfchase
Hyatt Place Memphis/Wolfchase Galleria
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Memphis-Wolfchase Galleria
Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis East/Galleria
La Quinta Inn & Suites Memphis East-Sycamore View

Been to Hampton Inn and Suites Memphis - Wolfchase Galleria? Share your experiences!