“The Chicken Special was so- so”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Yesterday's Cafe

Yesterday's Cafe
Ranked #7 of 62 Restaurants in Yankton
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Diner
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Atlanta, Georgia
“The Chicken Special was so- so”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2013 via mobile

I was underwhelmed with the broasted chicken special - way too much breading and little chicken. Yes all you can eat but all of that deep fried breading adds fat - so not the best. I have had better experiences at the restaurant.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Craig M

Lincoln, Nebraska
“Good food at a good price!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2013

When in Yankton, I choose to eat breakfast here and I have never been disappointed! Many menu choices, so there is something for everyone's taste. Great service, my coffee cup was never empty! I enjoyed two eggs over easy, with crispy bacon and whole wheat toast. Just what I needed after a couple of busy days on the road. Looking forward to my next visit when I'm back in Yankton.

Sterling, Illinois
“Cute interior, average food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2013

The decor and the ambiance takes you back to the 60s, Elvis and the Beachboys. I had a short time for lunch and just wanted soup and salad. The salad bar was ok. Little on it other than lettuce salad, coleslaw and a pasta salad. All very fresh, but just lacked variety. Soups were homemade potato and vegetable beef. I tried both. The potato had a good flavor but all the potatoes were mushy. The vegetable beef had a flavor of a soup I've eaten while on a diet having lots of cabbage. Still, filling and reasonably priced. This is not someplace that I'd put on my "to die for" list, but a clean comfortable dinner with great atmosphere.

YANKTON
“FUN TIME”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2013

Fast, efficient service! Food was delicious. If you like the hot beef, you have to try one of these. Their homemade soups were fabulous - try the ham n' bean or clam chowder. Save room for dessert because the homemade merinque pies were to die for!

Fort Worth, Texas
“Good breakfast, very good value”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2013

Was with my girlfriend and her mom here this morning. My girlfriend raved about one of the new muffins being served there, and her mom and I went for the value breakfast of eggs, bacon, and French toast with a side of hash browns. I'm not a huge breakfast eater, but the food was good, and the coffee was hot and always topped off. For a charming small town like Yankton, not bad at all. Between 3 meals and a tip, it cost about $20. For that, excellent job on the value.

I know that Yankton might be the kind of town most people pass through without stopping, but I find it pretty charming, especially as the old territorial capital of Dakota territory. If you are hungry for a breakfast especially, you can't go wrong. Keep up the good work and the good service and excellent value.

• Visited February 2013