“Very Tastee!!”

Tastee Treet Drive Inn
Ranked #12 of 64 Restaurants in Yankton
Reviewed September 4, 2013

The Tastee Treat is a must! The beef sandwich is delicious especially if you add cheese. The service is excellent. Definitely don't see places like this anymore.

Reviewed April 13, 2013

Want an ice cream treat. You MUST stop here. They have a good variety with lots of flavors. The staff is friendly. Other than a limited parking area. I cannot thing of anything negative to say about the place. The prices are very reasonable. Reminds me of old time drive inns.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

Where in 2013 can you get an authentic 1950s drive-in experience with truly "tasty" food? The tastees/taverns/loosemeat are consistently great, onion rings, cole slaw, ice cream all outstanding. And this is no new diner trying to be an old diner. This is the real thing. We don't live in SD, but every time we're in the area, we go out of our way to eat at Yankton's Tastee. It seems that everyone we know who grew up in the area and returns for visits makes the Tastee a must-do destination.

Reviewed March 12, 2013

An old time drive in with carhops! The menu is small but very reasonably priced and the food is very good.

Reviewed March 1, 2013

Excellent value for the drive in place, where I got a tastee...a lot like a southern sloppy joe but not as sloppy (I think my girlfriend called it a tavern, basically a loose meat sandwich with a dill pickle and mustard) And for $2, no complaints. Of course, only in the cold weather clime of South Dakota would I see the guy in the truck getting a couple of what looked to be very big ice cream cones when it's not quite 30 outside. Might be easy to miss, but nice little drive in atmosphere. Glad I tried it.