First I will say that the rooms were freshly painted and clean and the beds were comfortable. But even for the $70 rate I got through Travelocity (They tried to charge $84) it was not worth the money.
- The air conditioning was permanently in the low 60s. They claimed to have no control over it and said their only option was to lend us a space heater. We just slept in layers and socks. (in July!)
- The continental breakfast didn't really materialize. The staff didn't keep the coffee made - one time made it with vanilla flavoring dumped in (yuck) and Sunday hadn't been up by 8am to make it at all - I and other guests were making pots. Food was cereal and individually wrapped honey buns (like from 7-11). "Juice" was some reddish Sunny Delight type drink.
- The pool was a bit scary looking. Clean water, but deck and surfaces in need of serious maintenance.
- Their night staff mixed up all the rates for people checking in - the young manager the next morning had many disgruntled customers to deal with.
Won't choose this one again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Broadway Inn Yankton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.