“Enjoyable stay!”

Days Inn Yankton SD
Days Inn Yankton SD
Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Yankton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
DEERWOOD
Reviewed January 11, 2013

I visited your hotel on 01/09/13 for business in town. I arrived at around 8pm and requested information about room availability. I was informed that the hotel was almost full and that the only rooms that were available are suites. I accepted this and booked the room. I was put into room 260, the last room on the second floor. I am assuming that this hotel has roughly 260 or less rooms. I parked in the parking lot behind the hotel. I then went to dinner and counted the all of the cars in both parking lots. There was a total of 15 cars and two semi's. I returned from dinner and then went out to collect something from my car at around 12 midnight. I recounted the cars in the parking lots since I would assume that by this time, all hotel guests would be in house by this time. There was 17 cars and 2 semi's. There is no way the hotel was full, even if every car was full and each person had their own room. Your staff completes a disservice to customers by being dishonest and scamming them into higher priced rooms. I stay in a hotel 3 to 4 nights a week and know the expectations of the hotel business. I am in the customer service field and this experience was not favorable for your company.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

1 Thank EDWARD F
Owatonna
Reviewed November 4, 2012

A couple employee issues were observed. On check-in the desk clerk delayed addressing me as she was on a personal phone call. She set the phone down to very quickly check me in so she could get back to the call. Also, the same lady voiced sternness toward the night shift clerk regarding the breakfast set-up. This should not have been done in the presence of customers.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Also consider these accommodations in or near Yankton
Best Western Kelly Inn
Prairie Inn
#4 of 4 in Vermillion
Best Western Vermillion Inn
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Vermillion

Been to Days Inn Yankton SD? Share your experiences!