“Welcoming!”

Minervas Restaurant and Bar
Ranked #6 of 73 Restaurants in Watertown
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: An Attraction Inside An Attraction! Minervas is located inside the Ramkota Hotel, which is also attached to the Watertown Events Center. Because of this fact, the award winning restaurant is a top choice for catering small and large events in Watertown. The restaurant offers hand-cut, in-house aged steaks, fresh seafood, chops, classic pasta dishes, the freshest salads, and house-made desserts.
Reviewed June 15, 2012

The service was excellent. There were four of us and we each liked what we ordered.

Reviewed May 7, 2012 via mobile

This was my first trip to Watertown and I was reading the reviews and was not sure about going to Minerva's. I asked the desk clerk at my hotel and she recommended it. The food was great. I had the cedar plank salmon and it was perfect. Nice and moist, not over cooked. The waitress was very pleasant. Overall a very nice experience. I will be back again during this trip.

Reviewed March 10, 2012

We had very good service and the food was excellent. I had the Cajun Chicken Lingunie on the lunch side and it was more than enough! Beautiful atmosphere! It is all the way on the northwest side of Watertown but well worth the miles from I29 & 212.

Reviewed March 6, 2012

When we visited Minervas, we were asked to wait 45 minutes. We could clearly see there were open tables, but they left us standing outside. They could have seated us, offered us a drink or appetizer while we waited. When we finally got our food, the salmon was undercooked and not at all edible.

1  Thank Carol S
Reviewed February 28, 2012

Probably the best known restaurant in SF and in the area. Food is very good and service also.