“Great Fresh Flowers”
Review of Hy-Vee

Hy-Vee
Ranked #10 of 78 Restaurants in Watertown
Reviewed October 22, 2018

Stopped in here primarily because the floral department exceeds expectations and I needed a floral bouquet. We also bought some packable lunch items for a drive and picnic. We were able to get everything in one stop, which is not always the case, and I was impressed with the employees and the store itself. I am pleased to suggest this as a full grocery store for those who have not tried shopping here.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed November 23, 2017

The last night we stayed in Watertown we ate at the restaurant at Hi-Vee with friends and had an excellent waiter and good food.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed November 7, 2017

A nice selection here for food. Looking for a really quick buffet style? Grab something from the buffet area ranging from Pizza to Chinese to American. Have more time and want a great meal? Wander in to their Market Cafe and even enjoy brews/wine with your meal. An excellent value/cost ratio.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed September 21, 2017

I was driving through town and looking for a non-fast food restaurant. This restaurant is located in the Hy-Vee grocery store. I had a large salad for the meal. The waitress originally brought the wrong salad for my order. It took a long time to get the order corrected. My wife's order was also fouled up. My salad was marginally mediocre at best. My wife's meal was ok, not great. The prices were not really great for a small town either. If driving through Watertown again I would try somewhere else.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed August 3, 2017

So nice to be able to grab the groceries we needed and to get some hot food at the same time. and we did not all agree what we wanted so got some sandwiches and some Chinese all in one stop.

Date of visit: July 2017

Been to Hy-Vee? Share your experiences!