“Service at a Glacial Pace”
Review of 2nd Street Station

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
2nd Street Station
Ranked #32 of 79 Restaurants in Watertown
Reviewed December 2, 2017 via mobile

Food was decent. Good value for the amount received. My husband’s ribs were enormous for only $13. However, 3 out of our 4 meals came out lukewarm and it took forever for us to even meet our waitress and order drinks. Getting refills and a straw seemed like it was never going to happen.

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed June 26, 2017

Decent service and husband loved the prime rib. However I ordered the walleye which had a lot of bones I had to pick out. You always expect a couple, but I counted 13! Also the menu did not indicate it was grilled with lemon pepper and there was a lot of it. I was able to scrape some off but it left a real strong taste.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed April 22, 2017 via mobile

Was great food service was great nice place to go for families easy to find has different meal types for
Any age. Friendly staff

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed October 17, 2016 via mobile

When it's good it's really good. It's pretty hit and miss. The last couple times I've been here it's been really good. We enjoy coming to second street.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed July 10, 2016 via mobile

We were in town for a softball tournament and received a recommendation for the restaurant from the hotel. We were told it was a casual family place. We came wearing shorts and tank tops. There were others in the same attire. At first glances it appears nice, white table clothes and candles. We were seated promptly. It was a Friday night so this was a plus. I was expecting a wait. However after being seated it took nearly 10 minutes for someone to come to take our drink order and then another 20 on top of that to have our order taken. This was with us speaking to one of the wait staff as well as someone at the bar. What made us really curious was that two tables on either side of us were seated, had drinks delivered and a salad delivered before we even placed our order. The food was average. I ordered the ribeye to split with my daughter. My side salad was iceberg lettuce and ranch dressing. The steak arrived nice cooked as well as the baked potato. I would not recommend this place to out of town guest.

Date of visit: July 2016
1  Thank laura s

Been to 2nd Street Station? Share your experiences!