“The only place i will eat oriental food !!”
Review of China Wok

China Wok
Ranked #9 of 77 Restaurants in Watertown
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed January 16, 2019

this is the only place I dare to eat oriental food here in Watertown. its delicious and you get a lot of food for the money !!

Date of visit: January 2019

Reviewed April 14, 2018

Ordered jumbo shrimp with mixed vegetables. On a scale of 1 to 10, I would say 5. It is okay to try out for once, will try something else next time I stop by in Watertown.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed September 28, 2017

This is a great source for Chinese food in our area. Had it a few times in the past and with more frequency lately and EVERYTHING we have tried is first-rate. They are quite fast but EVERYTHING is cooked to order. They have a very good order web site that is mobile-friendly and it offers choices on spice level to check off. We always do take-out as they only have 3 tables, until last week when I stopped for lo mein to take home for dinner. I ordered a lunch bowl to eat before I headed home and it was hot, tasty and a bargain. The heads-up hostess brought out my carryout food just as I finished my last bite. They seem to use better ingredients than most Asian restaurants: tender chicken, good pork and beef, succulent vegetables and fresh seafood. Breaded foods have a good texture and their sauces are masterfully done. I often compare the hefty bag full of generous entrees that I get here with the meager, helium-filled bags that I get for the same price from other sources of take-out. Also, it might seem like a small thing but we live 35 minutes away so I am always impressed that they can send food out the door packaged to stay so hot but not leak all over our car like every other Chinese carryout has done!!

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed October 9, 2016 via mobile

Every order from here has been fresh and delicious. They are fast, and will customize your order to your liking.

This is far and away the best option for Chinese in town.

Date of visit: October 2016
1  Thank 42JohnR42
Reviewed August 11, 2016 via mobile

This is definitely the best Chinese food in town, not that there is much competition. But I'd highly recommend calling your order in. Phone calls are taken over customers standing in line. Why wait if you don't have to?

Date of visit: August 2016
1  Thank jessr747

Been to China Wok? Share your experiences!