“Great food and service!!!”

Off the Clock Chop House
Ranked #12 of 70 Restaurants in Watertown
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Contemporary
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Watertown, South Dakota
“Great food and service!!!”
Reviewed April 9, 2014

I came in for a quick bite after enjoying a wonderful day of 70 degree weather and sat at the bar. I ordered an 8oz sirloin and roasted red potatoes that came with a side of fresh broccoli. The steak was juicy and flavorful, the potatoes complemented, and the broccoli made and excellent in between. The sever was very pleasant and fun and made it an experience to be remembered and has made sure that I will come back.

• Visited March 2014

Browns Valley, Minnesota
“A restaurant much needed in Watertown”
Reviewed March 16, 2014

Last night, 5 friends & I had dinner at Off the Clock Chop House. We've needed a good restaurant like this downtown for a long time. Make sure you try the fried mozzarella made with fresh mozzarella, a light crisp batter & chunky marinara sauce. Not like any mozzarella stick I've ever had before. I had a salad with my dinner, nice variety & fresh,but my husband had the salmon chowder. I might have made a mistake. That chowder was so delicious! I had spinach, feta & cream cheese stuffed chicken breast with a chardonnay cream sauce. It was fantastic! Others in our group had the rib eye steak, sirloin, & walleye, all cooked to perfection. Everyone enjoyed their meals. Can't wait to go back to try the stuffed mushrooms & crab cakes for appetizers or the stuffed filet or pork chop for dinner. We'll be back again soon!

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank dijon127
South Dakota
“Great New Place!”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Off the Clock is a new place uptown Watertown. It has a warm and relaxing atmosphere in the front dining area and a lively and colorful atmosphere in the back. The menu has a variety of elegantly presented comfort foods like coconut shrimp and stuffed filet mignon (filet stuffed with pepper jack cheese & mushrooms then breaded lightly and deep fried - YUM). All the entrees come with fresh - not frozen - veggies (finally). The wine list is very reasonably priced and has good variety. I liked the house big red. There are crayons on the tables to write on the paper table covers so our 3 yr old had lots of fun with that. The service was decent - it could smooth out a little but then they are really new. Compared to all the alternatives in town, this would be my first choice - hands down.

• Visited February 2014

Been to Off the Clock Chop House? Share your experiences!