All reviews players club front desk staff room was clean night's sleep road trip great place to stay enjoyed our stay terry redlin dakota deli miles smoking thermostat sd zoo refrigerator
Selected filters
Reviewed May 7, 2019

We stopped at Dakota Sioux Casino in Watertown, SD...it is not a real large casino...but a very pleasant one. We will definately stop there again. Friendly employees, clean casino and hotel, and the machines were very decent.

Date of stay: March 2019
Reviewed November 30, 2018 via mobile

I Was impressed with everything at the hotel and I visit a lot of hotels. Even won a little in the casino, would like to have seen real creamer at beverage station and maybe cappuccino. I will stop here every chance I get!

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed November 23, 2018

I stay out at the Dakota Sioux Hotel about 6 times a year. The front desk staff always very helpful. My rooms are always clean. I go down and order food in the Deli, it is always very good. My visits out there are always very enjoyable.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed August 3, 2018

We were just passing through and thought it would be fun to stay on the reservation. While we didn't get the cultural experience we expected, we were pleased with the hotel and our room. When we checked in, we found that we could get a cheaper rate because one of us had a birthday in that month, and the staff person told us to sign up for the card in the casino and we would get a coupon giving us a room for $30. This was a huge bargain. Then we gambled with the free money they gave us and walked away with $20 in our pockets. So who can complain about that! The room was clean and quiet too.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 10, 2018 via mobile

This motel is reasonably priced but it does need some updating. Our carpet was stained terribly. The major problem was that the air conditioning was not working and it was hot and humid. We had trouble sleeping because of the heat and went and purchased a fan so we would at least feel there was done circulation. We mentioned the problem to staff and they had an o well attitude. We would have appreciated a reduction in our stay has air conditioning is an important amenities. The staff was not overly helpful and not very concerned about our comfort.

Date of stay: July 2018