All reviews players club front desk staff room was clean night's sleep road trip great place to stay enjoyed our stay terry redlin deli dakota miles smoking thermostat sd zoo microwave
Selected filters
Reviewed July 10, 2018 via mobile

This motel is reasonably priced but it does need some updating. Our carpet was stained terribly. The major problem was that the air conditioning was not working and it was hot and humid. We had trouble sleeping because of the heat and went and purchased a fan so we would at least feel there was done circulation. We mentioned the problem to staff and they had an o well attitude. We would have appreciated a reduction in our stay has air conditioning is an important amenities. The staff was not overly helpful and not very concerned about our comfort.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank tunsis007
Reviewed June 27, 2018 via mobile

Upon checking into my room, the staff was on the phone and another was listening to her.
I waited over 10 minutes to even be acknowledged.
I understand that they need to take phone calls, but a quick “I’ll be right with you “ could go a long way!
I’ve stayed there three times on business and each time there has been no welcome.
This, and the last time, my sheets were not clean and I asked the front desk staff for clean sheets. She scowled at me and disappeared.
Came back with a sheet set and handed them to me with a “here you go”.
I’m disappointed that paying for accommodations you have to change your own sheets!
Also, the food at the buffet was not good. I witnessed a kitchen staff member stick her finger in the food to check the temperature!
I will not eat there either.
I have stayed at many casino hotels and this one by far was one of the worst.

Date of stay: June 2018
Reviewed April 29, 2018 via mobile

The staff were friendly and the lobby was welcoming. Our room was clean and comfortable. We enjoyed the prime rib buffet. Only negative I observed and I don’t see changing is the smoking on the casino floor. We enjoyed our stay and will be back. Travel safe...

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 17, 2018

We were ambivalent upon arrival as the lobby smells faintly of cigarette smoke from the casino. And the front desk staff were neither professional nor friendly (one was missing most of their teeth and hard of hearing) But the rooms were adequately clean and surprisingly quiet for a nights stay. No fridge, only 1 pillow per guest and stains on the carpet didn't give the best impression. And no breakfast included either. However the dining room meal we paid for in the evening served the BEST grilled chicken alfredo I've ever had with moist fresh breadsticks that were transcendent. My table companion enjoyed a huge platter with hand formed burger patty and great all-you-can-eat fries. Although a bit pricey the quality made up for it. The cleaning staff were polite and friendly (note to hotel: please train these ladies for the front desk stat!). Though overall I would prefer to rate property 2.5 stars - I give it 3 here just for the great meal.

Reviewed April 13, 2018 via mobile

SUPER staff. Both check in and out. Rooms were clean and in very good shape. No worn or out of shape parts like you see in so many more expensive places. We were on ground floor and was surprisingly very quiet. We ate breakfast - was quick, coffee was good. For a quick stop, it was a great rate (on a Thursday) and very good shape rooms. Only a few miles off i29, was worth the quick detour.