“Awesome”

Qdoba Mexican Grill
Ranked #23 of 78 Restaurants in Watertown
Reviewed October 16, 2017

This is one of our favorite places to frequent. The kids request going here all the time. There are a variety of options and healthy options as well. The burritos are huge! So if you are a small eater that would not be for you. The kids meals are not very big, and we usually end up ordering more for our son. The staff are super friendly and very helpful.

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed October 15, 2017

First time to eat at Qdoba Mexican Grill. We thought it was a "sit down" restaurant and was surprised that you can build your own meal. We will be visiting this chain again. Loved it!!

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed August 12, 2016

First time I had ever eaten at this Q'Doba. I was not disappointed. Food was fresh and hot and it was right next door to the Days Inn where I was staying!

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed May 24, 2016

A really nice experience.. it took awhile for me to find which of the selections was my favorite.. I like the Quesadillas the best. Should have ordered one for myself, but I had tried one of the tacos. Lesson learned.

Staff was friendly, efficient, and very helpful. Clean restaurant which makes the experience that much better.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed February 19, 2016

The one and only Mexican Gumbo with grilled Chicken. Try it you will like it.
Being from Texas, I don't much care for thier Burritos...

Date of visit: July 2015

Been to Qdoba Mexican Grill? Share your experiences!