“Good Food”

Qdoba Mexican Grill
Ranked #23 of 78 Restaurants in Watertown
Reviewed October 15, 2017

First time to eat at Qdoba Mexican Grill. We thought it was a "sit down" restaurant and was surprised that you can build your own meal. We will be visiting this chain again. Loved it!!

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed August 12, 2016

First time I had ever eaten at this Q'Doba. I was not disappointed. Food was fresh and hot and it was right next door to the Days Inn where I was staying!

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed May 24, 2016

A really nice experience.. it took awhile for me to find which of the selections was my favorite.. I like the Quesadillas the best. Should have ordered one for myself, but I had tried one of the tacos. Lesson learned.

Staff was friendly, efficient, and very helpful. Clean restaurant which makes the experience that much better.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed February 19, 2016

The one and only Mexican Gumbo with grilled Chicken. Try it you will like it.
Being from Texas, I don't much care for thier Burritos...

Date of visit: July 2015
Reviewed January 9, 2016

This is your typical Qdoba food. Good, hot , and get what you want. Service here was very good and the dine in atmosphere was good. Not as noisy as some as I think the y had the music turned down a little. Relaxing with a good meal.

Date of visit: December 2015

Been to Qdoba Mexican Grill? Share your experiences!