“The bags are too small for the sandwiches.”
Review of Jimmy John's

Jimmy John's
Ranked #49 of 77 Restaurants in Watertown
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I enjoyed the sandwiches from this place when I was staying at the hotel next door. The workers were polite and diligent in their work. My only complaint is these little bags the use for the sandwiches. A few times trying to walk from the restaurant to my hotel the bag would rip or the sandwiches would fall out. Giving out a bag is useless if it doesn't make it easier to carry the sandwiches. I know they think the sandwiches look bigger in a bag that is too small but this is ridiculous.

Date of visit: February 2019

Reviewed April 7, 2018

After driving in some leftover winter weather it was lunch time and it came down to sub sandwiches for lunch for something we hadn't eaten in awhile. My husband had not eaten at a Jimmy John's before and was pleasantly surprised! We will eat at the Jimmy's in our hometown now. Subs were great and service is FAST!!!

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed February 18, 2017 via mobile

Food was ok. You can only get one size of sandwich. Must buy drink and side separate. We spent almost $30 for a family of three and got a sandwich, chips and a drink for each person. Food was ok, but they were not "freaky fast". I know that is their delivery motto.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed December 19, 2016

One of the best sandwiches and fresh bread I've eaten in a long time! The sandwich is made fresh according to your personal likings. Service is always friendly and with a smile.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed November 12, 2016 via mobile

I'm not a big fan of cold sandwiches. I wish they had a panini stile option. Lettuce and tomatoes were really fresh and the place was really clean though.

Date of visit: November 2016

Been to Jimmy John's? Share your experiences!