“Great Fast Food”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Taco John's
Ranked #44 of 79 Restaurants in Watertown
Description: At Taco John's®, we serve traditional Mexican food-with a twist. By fusing bold American flavors with south-of-the-border spice, we've defined our signature menu. From our trademark Potato Olés® and freshly prepared tacos to our infamous breakfast burritos and made-in-house tortilla chips, you'll always find something to crush your craving. Come see why our customers become life-long fans. Visit at Taco John's Watertown today.
Reviewed November 16, 2016 via mobile

This location remodeled the inside within the last couple years. Despite the food is not authentic Mexican food, it is a good place to grab some food. The staff are friendly and service is quick.

Date of visit: November 2016

Reviewed January 9, 2016

Nothing real impressing with this place. Food was okay but not worth the price. They seem a bit more expensive than Taco Bell and not any better that I can tell.

Date of visit: November 2015
Reviewed August 2, 2015 via mobile

I never make a visit back home to Watertown without a trip or two or three to Taco John's. Although they've changed their menu a little since I was a teen in the late 80's, they still have the best taco burgers and super nachos I've eaten anywhere. I just wish we had T.J.'s in my new adopted state of Georgia:0)

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed February 13, 2014

First time there and I got the #8. A big burrito and a taco, also came with some tater-tot like things but they were much better! By far the best Mexican fast food I have ever had!

Date of visit: February 2014
Reviewed September 12, 2013

I had never eaten at a Taco Johns - as a newbie, looking for the most healthy option, the menu was hard to understand ... What was really funny was when I was at the drive thru window and asked the young man for 'sweetener like sweet and low or Splenda' to go in my iced tea - after several "huh?!"s from him, he finally just held out a small container of creamer and a package of sugar and abruptly asked "is it one of these?!" Sigh.

Date of visit: September 2013

Been to Taco John's? Share your experiences!