“IHOP” 4 of 5 bubbles

IHOP
Ranked #54 of 68 Restaurants in Watertown
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Plainview NE
“IHOP”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2013

Even though I stayed at the Comfort Inn with a continental breakfast; who can resist an IHOP for breakfast?!? Not me! I am not usually a "breakfast person", but I had to do IHOP. The food waffles and sausage were great. I have always loved there orange juice. The wait staff was very attentive.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Sheri H

Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Great food, lousy service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2013

Dropped in for lunch here and both opted for the strawberry French toast. The French toast was delicious and plentiful.

The service issue we encountered related to my drink. I asked for coffee which was delivered immediately and flask left for me to refill. I asked for cream straight away as there was none on our, or any surrounding, tables. The server said she would get me some and be right back.
I asked her a second time as she was passing and she said she had forgotten. Still no cream I asked a third time when the French toast was delivered and she said "oh, I forgot again". Still she didn't bring it back.

I finally gave up and when we settled our check I asked for the coffee to be removed. She seemed a little surprised and asked if I couldn't just drink it without cream. My response was no and anyway it was stone cold as I had waited for the promised cream to appear.
She seemed to think I was a bit unreasonable and didn't offer any apology so I figure customer service isn't a priority in this location. What a pity they should let themselves down in this way.

• Visited September 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Gill68
Fargo, North Dakota
“Great restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2013

Friendly staff and good food, great place for breakfast on a road trip! Clean restaurant with great variety of menu items.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Federal heights CO
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2013

Nice staff, very clean restaurant, and breakfast was very good, got lots of food for your money. Nice location, right across from hotel so we walked to meet family at restaurant.

Visited September 2013
Watertown, South Dakota
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Hop on in”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2013

Very typical to the Ihops I've been to in the past. Food is hot and fresh, service is decent to good. Good value especially if you catch their specials. This one is more quiet and not nearly as busy as many are, making it a more pleasant place to relax and enjoy your meal than some Ihops that are always so busy and noisy.

Visited March 2013

Been to IHOP? Share your experiences!