“Standard Applebee's Fare” 3 of 5 bubbles

Applebee's
Ranked #32 of 68 Restaurants in Watertown
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Warrenton, Missouri
“Standard Applebee's Fare”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2014

The food was fine, although I had a margarita that cost $9. Won't be making that mistake again.

I really enjoyed the Watertown pictures and decor. Lots of history on the walls

Visited August 2014

Watertown, South Dakota
“Sunday lunches”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

We LOVE this place!!!
We bring people from church here every Sunday. Donna the manager is the bomb. She always comes over and greets us. My parents were in town last month and she took such great care of us. It's our home away from home. And if I don't wanna cook we get take out from there. We probably spend at least 70.00 a week there. Kudos to the wait staff for always remembering our names. Keep up the good work everyone. Dillion,both Amy's ,jake,Jason and Donna

Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
“Quick and easy take out food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2014 via mobile

We were staying in a hotel just off 1-29. Because we travel with a pet we often order curbside carry out and eat in our hotel room. This restaurant was close by so we checked out the menu on- line, called in an order, and it was ready for pickup in 15 minutes. The green goddess wedge salad was great. The house salad was just so so.....I should have ordered it without the bacon. Good job I had some salad dressing in the hotel room as none came with this salad. The 3 cheese chicken penne was good, the grilled chicken with honey pepper shrimp was good. It came with tasty roasted red potatoes and green beans. Reasonable price for a decent dinner.

Visited May 2014
Pierre, South Dakota
“Some days great, this time just so, so.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2014

I've eaten at this resaurant a few times and alway had a good experience except this past November. My son and I both ordered ribs with fries and both were a disappointment. The fries were almost cold, literally, and the ribs were tough enough to need a knife and fork to pry it apart before chewing the meat off the bones.

Service was good, they brought me fresh hot fries upon request, but I didn't say anything about the ribs. I'll hold out for the Texas Road House next time I'm craving ribs.

Visited November 2013
Colorado
“Great Food & Great Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2013

Stop by this place for some lunch and in return I experienced a wonder full atmosphere, great & prompt service and tasty food. Lunch prices can be a bit lower but can't complain about that either.

• Visited September 2013