All reviews value for the money a quick overnight stay room was clean reasonable rates waffles biscuits and gravy convenient location other hotels great breakfast stay there again great place to stay motel receptionist microwave interstate
Selected filters
Reviewed October 21, 2018 via mobile

After researching other hotels, I felt this was probably the best bang for the buck. Nothing here is superior, however, everything was just fine. Linens are clean towels and bathroom are clean however my drain did not drain well and it probably needs to be snaked. I let them know as I checked out. I nominal inconvenience that didn’t bother me.

The rooms were quiet, the bed was comfortable, and it had a refrigerator. Unfortunately, the room did not have a hairdryer. What?!?!

Convenient location, and for the price I would absolutely stay here again. Again, this is not a five-star hotel and so the amenities and true comfort factor go with that, but on a value for the money ratio this place absolutely fits the bill.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed September 29, 2018

The room was clean and people friendly. The towels are thin and scratchy but for the most part the room was satisfactory for the price.
The breakfast was not the best but most motels don’t have a very good breakfast.
Liked the vanity outside the stool and shower.

Date of stay: September 2018
Reviewed September 26, 2018 via mobile

Would not recommend the hall smelled of smoke. Bedding, towels so thin you could see through them. Requested 1st floor because of health but was informed they could not accommodate me as I had a non refundable reservation- really! Bite the bullet and did the stairs. Person at desk rude, room dingy. Did not risk eating at breakfast. Worse room ever! No more Econolodge!

Date of stay: August 2018
1  Thank Tourist803780
Reviewed July 11, 2018

We've stayed there several times in the past a nice place and each time we've had clean rooms, great pricing and an great breakfast. We'll stay there again the next time we are are in the Watertown area!

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed June 25, 2018 via mobile

We got a special rate on Hotwire. We found the hotel to be neat and clean with good beds. The location is good for various services.

Some of the rooms do not have microwaves if that's important to you. Breakfast is available, but it is somewhat limited.

I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.

Date of stay: June 2018