Holiday Inn Express Watertown
$93
$57
Average 3/5
Days Inn Watertown(Watertown)(Great Value!)
$71
Great 4.5/5
$124
$112
Excellent 5/5
Dakota Sioux Casino & Hotel(Watertown)(Great Value!)
$59
Very Good 4/5
Travel Inn(Watertown)
Average 3/5
  • Restaurant
  • Fitness center
$80
  • Pool
All reviewswater slidespool areathe breakfast areabig waterslidethe room was nicecall aheadgood newsbig attractiona great staysausagegreat breakfastin townwould stay here againcomfortable bedsfirst floorwaterparkhie
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 7, 2012

I have driven by this hotel many times on my way South without ever getting off the freeway and stopping. It turned out to be a pleasant surprise. Room was clean large and confortable, front desk was helpful, free breakfast was excellent and all went well. Next to hotel was a nice place to eat reasonably for supper and a gas station so no wasted time looking for the nearest gas station in the morning. This hotel is right at the I-29 interchange and the town itself is just down the road.We spend some time driving around the town and found it was a lot larger than I would have thought. Pleasant little town all in all.

Room Tip: Upper floors are quieter.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 24, 2012

My first impression of the hotel wasn't all that great. I was struggling to wheel the luggage cart through the front door and a woman mopping the floor and the front desk person just stood there and watched. I couldn't hold the door open and push the cart trough. I'd say helping someone in that situation isn't good hotel service, it is just the right thing to do in any situation. The room was ok, not great, just average. The pool was really nice. There were things for kids of all ages to do. I didn't like that the water slide was turned off during the week. The breakfast was pretty good. It's like most free hotel breakfast, the eggs were nasty but there were plenty of other good things to choose from. We'll probably stay there again if we get a decent rate.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Sunshine81
Reviewed August 2, 2011

I am a priority Rewards member and have never been treated so poorly at a Holiday Inn or Express. Rude, snippy, short tempered! This is how I describe the manager, she needs some people skills. She was rude and at no point wanted to work with the patrons' problems at hand. I didn't talk to one person at the place with our group or not, who hadn't had trouble with this woman! I had my papers snatched from my hands, and told my lower rate was wrong. She then charged me $20 more than we were quoted and confirmed on reservation. As far as the hotel, dirty , slimy pool area. Rooms nice , but small and in need of a thorough cleaning . Extremely dusty!
Overall, wouldn't go back.

Room Tip: All rooms seemed to be ok, and quiet.
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends
2  Thank bubbles3266
Reviewed July 29, 2011

We were in town for a family weekend and booked this hotel because it sounded like a great place for children to play. The pool was really dirty and in bad shape - lots of broken pieces (up high, nothing dangerous) and the kids slide was ok, but at the bottom was a large piece of plastic that was supposed to cushion the area, but it ended up moving and seemed more dangerous than just the cement pool.

the room was nice and big, for a good price.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed July 5, 2011

Overall, the hotel was clean, good breakfast, and the pool looked fantastic for kids. But I came away thinking I probably would not stay here again. The main reason was the room that I had was one of the smallest hotel rooms I have ever been in. Just trying to get to the window to open it was a chore having to climb over a recliner. Also the room I had didnt have a fridge/micro which has become almost standard these days meant I couldnt heat up the meal I brought in with me. Should have inquired in advance so that one is my fault. Also, because it has pool/slide it really is priced too high for the business person. If you have kids though, it looks like water heaven.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business