“Friends”

Add it.
Perkins Restaurant & Bakery
Ranked #19 of 79 Restaurants in Watertown
Cuisines: American, Diner
Description: Make this summer Shrimply The Best! Available for a limited time at participating Perkins restaurants.
Reviewed February 13, 2019 via mobile

We were seated quickly, excellent service, the food came quickly, hot and tasty. Our wait staff was friendly.

Date of visit: February 2019

Reviewed August 15, 2018 via mobile

Restaurant was not busy, but it took a long time just to get our drinks and food. My eggs and hash browns were cold and the cinnamon roll looked like it had been over microwaved. Disappointing.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed July 11, 2018

We stopped here for dinner while on a recent road trip. Our server was very friendly and informed us that we would get free pie for dessert on that day. Our food was plentiful and delicious! I LOVE breakfast so I had pancakes and they were delicious even though it was for dinner! Delicious pies too!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed July 11, 2018

We ate here while driving to Mount Rushmore because it is a chain and have eaten at Perkins before and they have breakfast anytime which we like. My eggs were like rubber balls and the yolk was totally cooked. The bacon on mine and my son's meal was kind of underdone. I sent the eggs back for new ones which came back somewhat better. When I paid I mentioned that the food was terrible and I received a sorry. I know some people try and get their meal for free if they complain but they could have given a couple bucks off for food that you could see was not cooked properly. Out of four meals only my youngest sons pancakes were good. I may never eat at another Perkins again.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed July 9, 2018

Free pie on Monday, we ate there 3 times and it was very good service and good food! We ate breakfast and dinner there and all 3 times we had a great experience!

Date of visit: July 2018