“Amazing Burgers.”

Harry's Hair Cuts & Hot Towels
Ranked #2 of 79 Restaurants in Watertown
Description: We are a Haircut/Bar combo. Yes, that doesn't sound the best but we assure you that both areas are separated and food safety our number one concern. We started out as a hair cut place that had a waiting room with beer and burgers. We have turned into something much bigger! We hope you give us a try!
Reviewed May 8, 2017 via mobile

I have eaten at Harry's dozens of times now. I have never had anything that was less than top notch. It's one of my favorite places to eat. My favorite burger is the pro bowl burger with pineapple and ham. The staff at Harry's is very friendly and efficient. They also have one of the best selections of beer in Watertown.

Reviewed May 8, 2017

Harry's is a blast! I will stop in there with my bride and get my beard tuned up, and then go right over to the restaurant and have a Guiness and some fabulous food!

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed May 7, 2017

I don't have any fancy degree or any restaurant experience in the industry, but I know great food when I eat it, and I know friendly service when it presents itself to me. I don't see any problems with you guys cutting hair on the other side of the wall. I have eaten at Harry's plenty of times and never once found hair in my food or gotten sick after eating there. I find the combination quite serene, in all honesty. It's actually nice to be able to go sit down, have a friendly conversation with a stylist while they cut my hair, and then mosey on over to the restaurant side and enjoy a tasty meal. Thank you for serving our great city and the people in it with your unique and wonderful restaurant!

Reviewed May 7, 2017

I have been to Harrys multiple times always have had great and fast service! The nicest people working all the time- try to get in and leave "without a welcome to harrys!" or "thanks for coming!" The garlic cheeseburger is to die for and they have a featured burger once a week that you are guaranteed not to find anywhere else!! Did I mention you can get a hair cut in the room next door!? who doesn't want a burger and a beer after a cut? A MUST VISIT PLACE!!!!

1  Thank ktmarie2011
Reviewed May 7, 2017

The burgers & appetizers were great. Super service! Fun place. We went there for an after hours get together for business. I'll definitely go back.

Date of visit: April 2017