“Birthday party for Cindy”
Review of Downtown Sushi

Downtown Sushi
Ranked #3 of 79 Restaurants in Watertown
Description: Family owned sushi restaurant . Fresh made sushi at very reasonable price , high quality fish, friendly services, for dine-in and carry out.
Reviewed June 4, 2019 via mobile

Food was amazing. Service was out of sight. I booked party three days in advance for party of 10. They decorated for us and their youngest daughter played violen for us. They gave Cindy a certificate for her next visit. Gave us free rice cake for the end of the party to eat. Everyone of us loves this restaurant and are so happy they are here in our town.

Reviewed June 3, 2019 via mobile

We were in town for a golf tournament and decided to try this place. It was amazing! We had the summer roll and the sex on the beach roll. Both were outstanding. We had the rock shrimp as an appetizer and it, too, was amazing. The service was impeccable. Everyone was super nice and welcoming! I highly recommend this restaurant! You won’t be disappointed.

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed May 21, 2019 via mobile

My daughter treated me today for my birthday. Since I’m vegetarian, I looked on their website for the menu. I decided to have hot tea, Veggies King Roll and Avocado Salad. All of it was scrumptious!
Very friendly and accommodating staff.

Reviewed May 18, 2019

Sushi here is really good. Unfortunately, they do not offer sumashi soup as an alternative to miso soup. Small problem, but one that keeps us from eating here more often, opting instead for another place that does.

Reviewed November 6, 2018

I love to visit Downtown Sushi! The food is excellent! Service is spot on!
JoJo and her family TREAT you like family. It is a happy place to go.
They have added hibachi and the scallops are wonderful!

Date of visit: September 2018

Been to Downtown Sushi? Share your experiences!