All reviews choice hotels front desk room was clean dog treats exterior entrance road trip staff was friendly above average terry redlin excellent breakfast gas station plenty of parking stay at this hotel again right next door fridge and microwave south dakota mcdonalds
Selected filters
Reviewed March 24, 2019

Nice receptionist, clean rooms, great value. Will stay next time I’m in the area . Really nice Pens, May have taken a few. Very affordable, and very very clean rooms, I’m running out of words, it’s a nice place.

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Kathy K, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2019

Thank you...We accept your compliments and are thrilled that all was to your liking. It truly is our goal. We look forward to you staying again.

Reviewed February 4, 2019

We stayed 1 night. Traveled through South Dakota to attend a funeral, the weather was cold and blustery outside, indoors it was warm and Friendly. The front desk staff were all friendly, we had to travel with 2 dogs. They gave us dog treats for the dogs. The room was clean, the pool area was nice and clean. The breakfast was good and plenty of options. I have absolutely nothing negative to say or wish for. The price was great value! The staff could not have been more accommodating. I will stay at this hotel again, and highly recommend.

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Kathy K, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2019

Thank you so very much for such an awesome review of our Quality Inn & Suites in Watertown SD. We strive to do a great job, and it is rewarding when a guest expresses their satisfaction. We would appreciate your recommendations as well. Thanks again. See you next time. We look forward to your return.

Reviewed September 10, 2018

My daughter and I stayed here on the way back from my parents house. We just spent the night and didn't use any of the facilities that the hotel had to offer. The room was very comfortable and clean except for the floor. We needed the pet friendly room as we were traveling with a small dog. The carpet in the room was sticky and when I washed my feet they were very dirty on the bottom. I would suggest cleaning the carpet. Having said that, they did have dog treats on the desk and a poop bag which was a nice touch. Of course we always travel with bags and it's in their best interest to provide a poop bag but still, it was a nice thought. Especially the dog treats!

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Kathy K, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2018

Thank you for the review. Hope your travels to see family was a great time. I am happy that you liked our dog treats and such. My apologizes on the carpet. We do schedule regular cleanings but will check into this immediately. Again my apologizes, this is not how we like to roll. Please come again soon.

Reviewed September 9, 2018

Staff was friendly, room very comfortable. In room Hot tub worked great, Exterior entrance as well as interior. Has pool and Jacuzzi but never got to it. Has fitness center with nice assortment of equipment

Room tip: first floor has interior and exterior entrance. In room hot tib worked better than any I have had in room before
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

So happy all was good for you during your recent stay with us at the Quality Inn & Suites in Watertown SD. Your experience with us is very important to us. Thanks for taking the time to write a review and we welcome your return.

Reviewed September 1, 2018 via mobile

Comfortable clean rooms, cookies & coffee & tea near front desk, no weird smells, pool area smelled "fresh" (no overwhelming chlorine odor), nice breakfast variety including fruits & proteins, courteous staff. Excellent value. Will stay here again!

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Kathy K, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2018

That is always our goal to exceed expectations. Great to know it was noticed and appreciated. Thank you for all the kind words of praise. I will certainly share this with my staff.