“Big Bang for Your Buck!”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #4 of 11 Hotels in Watertown
Reviewed June 16, 2013

My family stayed here overnight and found it to be exceptional. There were cookies, lemonade, and coffee available at all times, and a pool and hot tub to relax in. The rooms are still in the design of older hotels, with the sink outside of the bathing and toilet area, but that is not an issue. The entire hotel was very clean and our room seemed to be immaculate. There are microwaves, fridges, and newer televisions in the rooms. On top of that there is a large selection of television stations to watch (many hotels have a very limited amount). The breakfast had all the staples bagels, cereals, juices, waffles, and there is another more specialty hot item featured daily. When we were there it was biscuits and gravy. we stayed with cold food, but many others seemed to be enjoying it.There are also many fast food restuarants with in walking distance. I researched hotels in this area before booking at this one, and truly it is less expensive than the others, and seems just as nice! What a deal!

Room Tip: If you choose a room away from the parking lot you will be away from the main drag...and this is qui...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
gmsd016, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2013

Goodness Gracious!! Thank you so much for such a great review. I will certainly share with my team members. It is always great too know that we are doing a good job for our guests. Please stop and stay again when you can.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

I have passed Watertown on I-29 many times due to attending college in Aberdeen (From Minnesota) so finding the hotel was very easy since its right by the interstate. When I got to the hotel I was greeted by a very friendly person behind the front desk. Check in was very fast and easy. When I got up to my room the first thing i notice was how clean the room was which was AWESOME! The rooms are nicely updated and very spacious (even the bathrooms!). The beds are very comfortable. The continental breakfast has many different selections to suit everyone. There is little to no hallway noise late at night like there is at other hotels which is very nice. There is no traffice noise since the hotel is located in a cul de sac (and you dont hear the interstate). The hotel is conveniantly located right by a gas station and a McDonalds (both are within short walking distance). I have nothing bad to say about this hotel. So overall the hotel was FANTASTIC! I will definatly be staying here again in the near future!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
gmsd016, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2013

Thank you from Adrian Minnesota! We certainly love to here your stay was great. Please introduce yourself next time you stay with us. My staff and I would love to visit with you.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

This hotel is very nice, conviently located just off the interstate with a MacDonalds next door and an I Hop and Walmart just down the street. it was clean and quiet and the price was reasonable. I arrived late and left early so cannot comment on the breakfast but the room was especially nice and I appreciated the refrigerator that was in the room.
Thank-you and will stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
gmsd016, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2013

My staff and I are so appreciative of your great comments on our property. Thank you for staying with us and will see you for future stays. Enjoy the summer!

Reviewed May 7, 2013

I really enjoyed our stay here. The rooms were newly remodeled and clean, the swimming pool was warm for my children and the hot tub was incredible. Most important when we went for breakfast it was very enjoyable. The lady that was working in the breakfast area was so friendly and hospitable. I visit Watertown a lot and I will be staying with them everytime. Very impressed.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
gmsd016, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2013

We are so delighted that your stay with us was impressive. Thank you for choosing us and the next time you return, introduce yourself to me (Kathy, General Manager). I would love to meet you. Thanks again for your great comments and your business.

Reviewed April 23, 2013

This is definitely a place to stay if you are in the area. From the moment we walked through the door till we left everything was perfect. Greeted by a very friendly staff member who was super accommodating. The room was nicely appointed and comfortable. Large bathroom and sink area. The breakfast was plentiful and nicely arranged and looked after. Thank you for making us so welcome. We will definitely be back.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
gmsd016, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2013

We look forward to your next stay with us. Thanks for taking the time to post your comments and giving us such a great review. We are currently nominated for Inn of the Year for 2013 and are so very excited to be honored this way. My staff and I do really want to please the guests and make them feel welcome and think of us as home away from home. Thanks again!

Reviewed April 22, 2013

For a small town, and small hotel, they do not scrimp on the luxuries.

Large bathroom with bowed shower curtain. Large vanity sink and mirror outside of bathroom.

Large guest room with two queen size beds; Comfy beds and soft linens. Plenty of pillows...always a plus.

Room includes an in-room safe (large enough for laptops), iron and board, coffee maker, small fridge and microwave.

Hotel has a pool, whirlpool, continental breakfast (includes hot waffles and eggs), free wi-fi

Room Tip: hotel does NOT have elevators
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for the great review. We appreciate your business. Tell your friends and family about us and hope you can stay again sometime. Thanks!

Reviewed April 22, 2013 via mobile

After reading a few bad reviews, I was skeptical about staying at this hotel. Though, after seeing the dates of the only bad reviews were older, so I gave it a chance. I have no complaints, only nice things to say :)

• Stayed: April 2013

Well I am so glad you decided to give us a try. We are proudly ranked #1 out of 979 Quality Inn's and we have a great team that wants to do the best for the guests we serve. We are not perfect but we do try very hard. Thanks for staying with us.