All reviews wall drug small cabin fine place stay there again the owner clean rooms in town clean place reasonable rates queen bed small town we've stayed within walking distance rapid city ice machine black hills short drive
Reviewed September 24, 2014

We stayed at Ann's Motel in Wall so we would be close to the Badlands and Minuteman Missile Site. It offers a no frills stay over. The bedding, towels and toiletries are very basic and are really only all you need for a single night. If we were staying more than one night though, I don't think I could stay in the small, floppy bed would accommodate.

It is a fine place for a quick overnight and the staff are friendly.

Room tip: Cabins are nice in the back and you can park right next to your cabin which is convenient for traveling.
Date of stay: September 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank TejasQueen
Reviewed September 8, 2014

We stayed at Ann's on a family trip out West. Very nice motel within a short drive to the Badlands. Very clean, spacious room for five of us. Owner and staff friendly. The kids liked watching the trains go by. Would stay again if in the area.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank orthoi
Reviewed September 4, 2014

Cute little cabins, parking just outside your door. Helpful staff. Nice community where the original Wall Drug Store is located. Nice clean, comfortable rooms. Nothing fancy but met our needs. Will stay there again if in the area.

Room tip: Any room will meet your needs.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank frog0046
Reviewed August 14, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at Ann's during our cross country motorcycle trip and I must say this place shows hospitality at it's best. I love the little "Mom and pop" places since there are so few of them left. Ann allowed us to park our motorcycles in a garage she has next to the motel and this has never been offered to us at any other motel! Thanks Ann. The rooms were very clean and had coffee makers, refrigerator and microwave. No breakfast here but the center of town is within walking distance so breakfast was not a problem. Wall Drug is just up the street from the motel, so the location of this one is perfect! Ann even allowed us to use her laundry area free of charge. This never happens to us either. Thanks for all your hospitality Ann. We would recommend your motel to anyone. You're the best!

Date of stay: June 2014
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
6  Thank Teeroe1
Reviewed August 6, 2014

This was my second time staying at Ann's . As I stated last year I would return for the 2014 Sturgis Rally. This quint , very clean place just seems to draw one back. The clean, spacious room, we had #21 was so well worth the very reasonable price, epically durning the rally. It only took about an hour to Sturgis and saved tons on the motel cost. And the owners are the nicest of nice. I so recommend this place to anyone. Ann is always around and working.. Cabins available as well..has the ole west look, totally in character of SD. Badlands!!

• Trip type: Traveled with family