“Adequate”
Review of Travelodge Wall

Travelodge Wall
Ranked #10 of 11 Hotels in Wall
Reviewed July 18, 2013

For a relatively inexpensive hotel, this was perfectly fine. The room was dated, but clean. There was a refrigerator in the room, which was a nice touch. Beds were so-so, but I have slept in worse. The only real complaint is the lack of parking. We had to park down the street and carry our sleepy child up to the room.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
tmnap, Owner at Travelodge Wall, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2013

I would like to apologize for the inconvenience you experienced at our property...we are excited that we will be remodeling this fall and will have new rooms for next years season! Thank you for your comments as the help us to continue to improve our business.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

This Motel 6 was old and so outdated. Carpets had stains, bedspreads looked dirty and bathroom sink didn't drain! Hubby took the drain off and cleaned out junk from it ( he is a plumber and jack of all trades ). Didn't get all of it fixed went out and told older man sitting by pool ( that wasn't open ) and come to find out he is the owner. When we returned from our outing it was fixed. Flies in the room because the entrance is outside. No fridge or microwave in room. Just wouldn't stay here again.
Oh ya and no senior discount!

Room Tip: Find different hotel.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

I am so sorry our property was not up to your expectations...we are continually trying to improve our product and customer service is our number one concern...we are excited that we are able to remodel this winter and would love for you to inspect one of our rooms in future travels...also I am happy to announce that Motel 6 has recently partnered with AARP...again thank you for your comments as they help us to improve our business!

Reviewed June 20, 2013

It's a motel 6. For the price the room was good. I've been on a road trip for 20 days and the Motel 6 are the biggest rooms I've stayed in. Room rugs were being steam cleaned as I arrived. I ask manager to skip my room. No problem. New cement was being poured by pool. Room was clean, but it's a Motel 6. No shampoo, Kleenex, breakfast, refrig., or micro. This was the only motel on my trip that called my room and asked if everything was OK. Basic room for a great price.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank TahoeJoe2
tmnap, Manager at Travelodge Wall, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2013

Thank you for your review. We appreciate this opportunity to improve our property. Our staff looks forward to your next visit!

Reviewed June 20, 2013 via mobile

We are very happy with our stay here. The lady who was working was friendly and helpful. The price is wonderful :-) The only thing it was lacking is a pool!

Wall Drug is a cute little town and worth the stop for kids/adults.

• Stayed: June 2013

Thank you for your response...we appreciate the opportunity to improve our property...our pool was under construction during your stay as the weather has been uncooperative this year...we look forward to your next visit where you will be able to enjoy our brand new pool!!

Reviewed June 18, 2013

I had stayed here a few years ago and found it has really improved. Very clean, nice room (in fact, it was the very same room I had stayed in a few years ago) with a big new flat-screened TV.
Clean bathroom, nice shower. Easy, friendly check-in.

Room Tip: I was able to get a room on the bottom floor (two-story building) as it is easy to trot the dog outs...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
tmnap, Manager at Travelodge Wall, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2013

Thank you for your review...We appreciate this opportunity to improve our property! Our staff looks forward to your next visit

Reviewed June 17, 2013

I was really impressed by this Motel 6...Room was HUGE. We were able to check in early. Beds were comfy, Wifi worked pretty well. Didn't hear very much interstate noise. Having it near the interstate was very helpful actually. Dairy Queen is a few hundred metres down the road. Gas station is there as you drive out. Location was perfect & the motel was pretty great too. Can't beat it as far as value for money goes. It seems the Northern Rural United States is very very expensive, so this was a nice change.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for your review. We appreciate this opportunity to improve our property. Our staff looks forward to your next visit.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I loved this place.... I loved the shower and bathroom... I liked the size of the room it was nice... staff was wonderful to me. overall I will be thinking about them in the future. Great place to stay when the weather is nice and hot..... Hope to go back there soon.......

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your recent review. We appreciate this opportunity to improve our property. Our staff looks forward to your next visit!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Wall
Best Western Plains Motel
Badlands Interior Motel and Campground
Super 8 Wall
Super 8 Wall
#4 of 11 in Wall

Been to Travelodge Wall? Share your experiences!