Travelodge Wall
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Free Internet
All reviewsroom was cleansecond floorroom dooroff the highwaynight staymini fridge and microwavewall sdnice place to stayoff seasonwall drug storebadlandsstopfurniture
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Everything you need. We had clean linens, a comfy mattress, hot shower, warm room (after we turned the heat on), even a mini fridge and microwave. No fancy bells and whistles, but you don't need those anyway. Friendly staff, free pet stay, and a quiet night round out this great value.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 23, 2013

I am rating it five not because it is a five star hotel but because it was exactly what it should be at this excellent, inexpensive price - clean, convenient, friendly, low key, a comfortable bed. And, my small dog stayed for free.

We are on a road trip from Baltimore to Seattle and thought this was a great location for two weary travelers (plus the dog)

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
bwplains, Manager at Travelodge Wall, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2013

Thank you for your response. We appreciate all feedback and use it to help improve our service to you the customer.

Jackie Heathershaw

Reviewed January 27, 2013

I chose this hotel as a stopover on my recent cross-country drive. The hotel is right off I-90, and sits next to a 24-hour gas station, so couldn't make for easier on/off. No highway noise was apparent in the room. I was welcomed upon arrival by the friendly front desk person, who called the room to check on my satisfaction after I was settled. I was traveling with my dog, and got a ground floor room right by the great dog walking area. There were even dog bones at the desk at check-in. The room was basic and clean; no frills, but who wants to pay more for a room you are only in to sleep before getting up in the morning to start driving again? Excellent value for the money. I look forward to another stopover on my way back to the west coast.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
tmnap, Manager at Travelodge Wall, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2013

Thank you for your recent review. We appreciate the opportunity to improve your property. Our staff looks forward to you next visit.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

This Motel 6 hotel was excellent, and my stay was great. The room was clean, had all that you needed, and the friendly front-desk staff even called to make sure I was happy. How many businesses these days care that much about customer service? I was so impressed.

The location is good, right off I-90, and there are very close places to eat and get gas.

In this economy, for those of us who still love to travel, I want a budget hotel. I only care about a clean room, safe property, and a good shower and bed. If you want more amenities, this is not for you (although they do have a pool). If you don't mind bringing your own hair dryer, you will be happy here with the basics--the clean basics.

I will definitely stay here again and highly recommend it.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed August 25, 2012

Good beds, pleasant office staff.
It is right off the highway but highway noise is not a problem. Nice green grass for my dog. Decent coffee in the am. About eight miles from the entrance to badlands NP. That's all we needed for the night.

• Stayed: August 2012