“Average Breakfast”

Dining options: Dinner
Honor, Michigan
“Average Breakfast”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Food was good, though overpriced - especially considering we were supposed to have gotten "free" breakfast from our motel next door.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank tjcachers

El Palmar, Panama
“The worst food ever”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

My suggestion is run the other way. The food was terrible - not a BBQ restaurant - doesn't even smell like a BBQ place. Then the kicker is it is so dirty - we sat in a booth the window was dirty and floor - pretty disgusting. Sorry we even stopped.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Carmen I
Faribault
“The worst...”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

It was so dirty...the worst I had ever seen...my grandson and I had driven eight hours and were so hungry and to find Wall has the worst resturants I have ever encountered in all my travels....a sad but true fact! It took the waitress oh ten minutes to come to the table, it wasn't busy either. By then we had decided to try to find another place to eat and left...Here's hoping Perkins, Happy Chef, even fast food chains come into Wall..oh and they keep em clean!!!!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Betty V
Bloomington, Minnesota
“Worst place in town”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

I rarely write bad reviews but this is one I couldn't help but write. This restaurant was understaffed. The place looked busy, but only because it took forever to get waited on and served. The waitress came by and apologized for the delay. We waited at least 30 minutes from the time we ordered until we received our food. While we were waiting, we heard a crash in the kitchen. Those things happen. Apparently, a shard of whatever broke ended up on my wife's plate. When she took a bite of her food, she crunched on a piece of glass. As I said, those things happen. When we told our waitress about it, she referred my wife to the woman in charge. She didn't seem to care. She said she would be over in a minute but she couldn't seem to get around to it. My wife finally approached her and insisted that deal with the problem. She came to our table but offered.no apology. She did ask if my wife wanted her to replace the meal. My wife was so angry about the whole situation, she told her to forget it.

We asked our waitress if there was a manager there and she said there was not.

In the meantime I had been served my meal, but without the baked potato I asked for. While we were waiting for the woman in charge to come to our table, I asked the waitress for my baked potato and was told it would be right out. I never got the potato.

Our waitress apologized again for the poor service and told us that we didn't have to pay for the meal, but that she would pay for it. We told her she should not have to pay for it and asked her to bring me the bill for my meal. She brought a bill for my meal including the baked potato I never got. I told the waitress that I wouldn't pay for the whole meal. She again said we didn't have to pay for my meal. We left the fair value of my meal on the table and left.

This place badly needs a manager on premises all the time. If this kind of service is typical, this place will be out of business shortly.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank MN_Fernando
Agadir, Morocco
“Worst Ever BBQ”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

Thinking you can't go wrong with BBQ was our mistake. The service was very poor (when someone eventually appeared) and the food was even worse - Seriously weird tasting BBQ.
Your choice of restaurants in Wall is VERY limited but I would advise eating somewhere else.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Maggie B

Been to Fat Boys BBQ? Share your experiences!