“Quick stop for lunch with friendly service.”

Badlands Saloon and Grille
Ranked #1 of 10 Restaurants in Wall
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: We provide a wide variety of drinks, food options, including the famous Buffalo Burger, prime rib, & steaks. We also have many live events with free pool, darts, and video lottery.
Eindhoven, The Netherlands
“Quick stop for lunch with friendly service.”
Reviewed September 1, 2014

Across the street from the World Famous "Wall Drug" right on Main Street in Wall, South Dakota. We were walking past an saw a sign for Buffalo Burgers. The two of us hopped in here. This is the Wall equivalent of a sports bar, with multiple TV screens above the bar with sports and a pool table in the back. Servers are friendly. Like I said, we had the Buffalo burgers with fries and a couple of drinks. Not too much damage to the wallet and back on the trail.

• Visited September 2014
abvijoe, Manager at Badlands Saloon and Grille, responded to this review, September 2, 2014
Dear Paul,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. I am very happy to hear you enjoyed your lunch and service at our restaurant. We sure hope you had a great trip to the Wall, SD area and hope to see you again in the future.

Safe Travels

Illinois
“Enjoyable Meal”
Reviewed August 17, 2014

We had a decent meal here. Our server was friendly and fairly quick. Pizza, chicken strips and burger were all good and the beer was nice and cold. Very casual-no china or silverware here just plastic and paper which was fine with us. No complaints.

• Visited August 2014
abvijoe, Manager at Badlands Saloon and Grille, responded to this review, August 26, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our restaurant. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your time and you enjoyed your food as well. We sure hope to see you again very soon.

Safe Travels!
“Not worth your time or money”
Reviewed August 14, 2014 via mobile

This was a complete waste of our money and time. Even though there was limited choice of meals my family of 5 all found something we liked.. Placed our order-buffalo burger, fried shrimp, chicken strips and fried pickles- got everything but the chicken strips in a decent amount of time but my 3 yr old had to wait a good 20 minutes later for her chicken strips which by then were so darn hot she couldn't eat them and was full from eating off of everyone else's plates. The buffalo burgers were very lacking- hard as hockey pucks and tasted nothing like any other buffalo burgers we have ever eaten which is quite a few.. The waitress never asked how our meal was nor asked if we needed/wanted anything else. She was rather snippy with us when we asked for a new cup for our little one since the water cups were cheaply plastic and cracked easily. Oh and did I fail to mention I never got my fried pickles?! We won't be eating here again. If you are looking for friendly staff and good food, look elsewhere.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank Weavers2004
Dear Guest,

I am sorry to hear about the your experience with us. I will be sure to address this at our staff meeting. Customer Service is #1 in my book and you did not receive this type of service. I sure hope you will give us another try in the future. We are new owners of the restaurant and still working out some kinks.

Safe Travels.
Elko, Nevada
“Terrible Service”
Reviewed July 28, 2014

This was the worst service I have ever received at a restaurant. The menu is scant, but we ordered some bread sticks off the appetizer menu, chicken strips, a pizza, and a side of fries. More than half an hour later, the first part of our order arrived: the pizza and extra fries. Sometime after that, the bread sticks came. It was over an hour from when we ordered that we finally received the chicken strips. It was not even that busy. There were maybe three or four groups of people besides us when we arrived.

The pizza was good, the chicken was okay, and the bread sticks weren't that good at all.

If you are looking to do anything with your evening in Wall besides wait for your food, avoid this place.

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank Arbi H
abvijoe, Manager at Badlands Saloon and Grille, responded to this review, July 31, 2014
Dear Arbi,

I am sorry to hear about the service you received during your visit with us. I will be sure to address this with my staff. I sure hope you will try us again in the future when you travel to the Wall area.

Safe Travels!
“Great staff, Great food!”
Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

This was a diamond in the ruff in Wall. Other reviews mentioned of bad service but we were greeted as we walked through the door and was taken care of through the visit even though the place was packed! We had the prime rib sandwich which we would highly recommend to others! Bill was a very friendly asset to this establishment! 5 star!

1 Thank Bojan R
abvijoe, Manager at Badlands Saloon and Grille, responded to this review, July 24, 2014
Thank you so very much for the positive words! We have worked hard with our customer service and looks like it is paying off. I am so happy you enjoy your experience and your meal! We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.