“Ok food, but the drink was fabulous!”

Cactus Cafe & Lounge
Ranked #8 of 10 Restaurants in Wall
Cuisines: American, Italian, Mexican, Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Buffet
Description: We would like to announce that we are under new management for the 2014 season!!! The friendly folks at the Cactus Cafe are waiting to serve you Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. Our menus offer a large selection of meals: Steaks, Mexican, Italian, Seafood, Specialty Sandwiches and much, much more.We are one of Wall's finest family restaurants. Famous for homemade pancakes, lunch specials, salad bar, pies, broiled steaks (we age and cut all our meat using only USDA Certified Angus Beef), Mexican specialties, Homemade pizza. We feature a lunch and dinner buffet June through September that includes soup, fruit and salad bar with all you can eat homemade salads and soup. We also have a KId's menu. Kids dinners are served with small soft drink or milk. Parties and banquet facilities available.Enjoy a cocktail in our full service lounge. Try your luck on our Slot, Poker and Keno Video Lottery machines.Our service will be quick, courteous and always with a smile. Large groups always welcome.
Rapid City, South Dakota
“Ok food, but the drink was fabulous!”
Reviewed August 16, 2013

I got the buffet and it was standard "buffet" food. Nothing special to write home about. However, I ordered the Bahama Mama and it came in a very large glass, with plenty of alcohol to boot, but not too much that the delicious flavors were lost. I would definitely go there just for drinks! And I'd probably try their regular menu instead.

Visited August 2013
shadows1, Owner at Cactus Cafe & Lounge, responded to this review, October 14, 2013
I appreciate your effort into posting this response in recognition of our bartenders' hard work. In order of our appreciation we would like to give you a complimentary Bahama Mama free. Please print this review out, sign it, and bring it in to the Cactus Cafe. Thank you again for giving us a 5 star review.

Sincerely, Jim Coats

Arvada
“Nice staff, but the food wasn't good”
Reviewed August 10, 2013

My steak was undercooked and the food wasn't hot. The soup container was empty and wasn't refilled. The buffet had flies buzzing around. I would not go back.

Visited August 2013
I apologize for any inconvenience whatsoever involving the insects. I have taken your suggestions into consideration and I appreciate your effort into this review. Hopefully you will join us once again in Wall, SD to improve your insight on the Cactus Cafe.

Sincerely, Jim Coats
Kentfield, California
“Outstanding Walleye”
Reviewed August 9, 2013 via mobile

I tried the walleye here and it was excellent. The servers are young but very good and they do have a better menu than Wall Drug. A good family place.

• Visited July 2013
London
“Great Breakfast”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

Friendly service, great breakfast during a stop over in wall. Would recommend the pancakes and eggs.

Clovis, California
“Pretty good prime rib”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

A good and decent biker bar with COLD beer and lots of menu items, esp red meat. Very nice friendly staff, pool table, big screen TV, and even pizza! This is the best stop in Wall in my opinion.

Visited August 2013

Been to Cactus Cafe & Lounge? Share your experiences!