“Pretty good prime rib”

Cactus Cafe & Lounge
Ranked #8 of 10 Restaurants in Wall
Cuisines: American, Italian, Mexican, Bar
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Buffet
Description: We would like to announce that we are under new management for the 2014 season!!! The friendly folks at the Cactus Cafe are waiting to serve you Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. Our menus offer a large selection of meals: Steaks, Mexican, Italian, Seafood, Specialty Sandwiches and much, much more.We are one of Wall's finest family restaurants. Famous for homemade pancakes, lunch specials, salad bar, pies, broiled steaks (we age and cut all our meat using only USDA Certified Angus Beef), Mexican specialties, Homemade pizza. We feature a lunch and dinner buffet June through September that includes soup, fruit and salad bar with all you can eat homemade salads and soup. We also have a KId's menu. Kids dinners are served with small soft drink or milk. Parties and banquet facilities available.Enjoy a cocktail in our full service lounge. Try your luck on our Slot, Poker and Keno Video Lottery machines.Our service will be quick, courteous and always with a smile. Large groups always welcome.
Reviewed August 6, 2013

A good and decent biker bar with COLD beer and lots of menu items, esp red meat. Very nice friendly staff, pool table, big screen TV, and even pizza! This is the best stop in Wall in my opinion.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

Wasn't quite sure how to rate this. This food is good, but average in variety, however the ice cream area is great. Thought the cost was a little high (6.19 for biscuits and gravy).

Reviewed July 25, 2013 via mobile

Down and dirty. But the food is decent. Kids did the lunch buffet, pizza and chicken and salad. I had a bison burger. My wife had a BBQ beef sandwich. No complaints from any of us. Reasonably priced decent food.

Reviewed July 20, 2013

The waitress suggested I take a look at the buffet before placing our order, but I unfortunately did not take her advice. Buffet was mediocore--chicken, spaghetti, pizza, and a very basic salad--all for $9.99. Would not recommend.

1  Thank IowaTraveler6
shadows1, Owner at Cactus Cafe & Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2013

I apologize for any inconvenience. I have taken your suggestions into consideration and I appreciate your effort into this review. Hopefully you will join us once again in Wall, SD to improve your insight on the Cactus Cafe.

Sincerely, Jim Coats

Reviewed July 15, 2013

Stopped here for lunch before we hit the road. The buffet had pizza, corn on the cob, garlic bread, lasagna, jojos and fried chicken. Perfect for my teen sons. The buffet came with a limited salad bar. It was sufficient to meet my veggies needs. :) We also had the bison burgers - YUM! Only downside to this establishment was that is was crowded and that the pizza was super popular and my teen sons couldn't get their fill. They did manage to live somehow. (wink, wink). If you're in a hurry and looking for a satisfying bite, try the Cactus Café & Lounge.

Been to Cactus Cafe & Lounge? Share your experiences!