“You can do better”

Cactus Cafe & Lounge
Ranked #8 of 10 Restaurants in Wall
Cuisines: American, Italian, Mexican, Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Buffet
Description: We would like to announce that we are under new management for the 2014 season!!! The friendly folks at the Cactus Cafe are waiting to serve you Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. Our menus offer a large selection of meals: Steaks, Mexican, Italian, Seafood, Specialty Sandwiches and much, much more.We are one of Wall's finest family restaurants. Famous for homemade pancakes, lunch specials, salad bar, pies, broiled steaks (we age and cut all our meat using only USDA Certified Angus Beef), Mexican specialties, Homemade pizza. We feature a lunch and dinner buffet June through September that includes soup, fruit and salad bar with all you can eat homemade salads and soup. We also have a KId's menu. Kids dinners are served with small soft drink or milk. Parties and banquet facilities available.Enjoy a cocktail in our full service lounge. Try your luck on our Slot, Poker and Keno Video Lottery machines.Our service will be quick, courteous and always with a smile. Large groups always welcome.
Portland, Oregon
“You can do better”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

Went here in desperation and highly disappointed in our meals. Overpriced, not too tasty, and there are better options in Wall. I would not recommend dining here.

Visited July 2013
2 Thank Erin C
shadows1, Owner at Cactus Cafe & Lounge, responded to this review, October 14, 2013
I apologize for any inconvenience. I have taken your suggestions into consideration and I appreciate your effort into this review. Hopefully you will join us once again in Wall, SD to improve your insight on the Cactus Cafe.

Sincerely, Jim Coats

“Amazing.”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

I absolutely loved eating at the cactus cafe. My family and I had excellent service. The food was amazing. They have a nice menu and a wonderful buffet. We will be sure to stop there on the way back to eat yet, another amazing meal. I highly recommend this place! Keep up the good work!

Monessen, Pennsylvania
“road trip”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

food was good and not to expensive. It was an easy walk from my hotel. The only thing I did not like was, it was a little small.

Visited June 2013
Rapid City, South Dakota
“Busy because they have excellent prices and food.”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Didn't mind waiting...it's a tourist town afterall. Food was great and my server was very nice. I will stop here again..prices are reasonable and my bloody mary was exceptional!

Ohio
“Waiter there is a fly soaking in the corn on the buffet.....still!”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

After going here to dine with my 3 grandchildren & being seated, we decided to check out the buffet bar. Nothing looked that good 7 then when we looked at the corn soaking in butter & a dead fly, we decided that maybe we would dine elsewhere. After walking over to the Wall Cafe, we walked back by the buffet & saw from the window that waiter there is still a fly in the corn. Almost 1 hour after telling them the 1st time.......Check there health rating & you will see they barely apss each time!

3 Thank mprther35
shadows1, Owner at Cactus Cafe & Lounge, responded to this review, October 4, 2013
We are sorry for any inconvenience. We hardly receive complaints about our buffet so we have take your suggestions into consideration. We hope to see you again to improve your insight on the Cactus Cafe.

Sincerely Jim Coats

Been to Cactus Cafe & Lounge? Share your experiences!