“Bison Burger”

Ranked #2 of 10 Restaurants in Wall
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast
Description: Wall Drug is one of the largest roadside attractions in the world! With seating available for up to 520 in the Cafe! We are set up for large groups, families with children, and tour groups. With twenty different shops that cater to any of your shopping desires.
Reviewed July 23, 2014

We stopped in for lunch and for fun. The food was really good. We all got bison burgers. everyone agreed that they were great. They price was a little high. We then enjoyed the rest of wall drug. Its definitely a tourist trap, but if you realize that and just enjoy it for what it is, you will have a good time. on the way out we got a dozen fresh baked donuts for breakfast the next day. They were a little expensive, but they tasted great. We then returned for dinner a few days later and we got the hot beef sandwiches. they were fantastic! I would recommend brining the family in for at least one meal. Its a good time.

1  Thank optimuscamper
There are newer reviews for Wall Drug Store Cafe

Reviewed July 20, 2014

Enjoyed the breakfast buffet and the maple donuts. The buffet had a good selection of items and the price was reasonable.

2  Thank Marty F
Reviewed July 20, 2014

The cafe smelled bad and was chaotic. You order and they call your number. It was difficult to hear, and it was expensive for what we got.

2  Thank Angie B
Reviewed July 19, 2014

We stopped here just to say we did on our way to the Black Hills. A wonderful place to have breakfast then pick up ANYTHING you forgot to pack. Kids loved shopping.

2  Thank Sue J
Reviewed July 18, 2014

never heard of this place but their signs for "5 cent coffee", "cowboy town" "free water" lol, made me have to stop to check it out on our cross country moving trip. And its about what I expected. I wish I had read the other reviews before I left. I didn't get any doughnuts!?! We did have a manwich and a roast beef with mashed potatoes anbd gravy. Food was good. Atmosphere was great!

1  Thank JWF167

Been to Wall Drug Store Cafe? Share your experiences!