“Homemade and tasty!”

Ranked #2 of 10 Restaurants in Wall
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch
Description: Wall Drug is one of the largest roadside attractions in the world! With seating available for up to 520 in the Cafe! We are set up for large groups, families with children, and tour groups. With twenty different shops that cater to any of your shopping desires.
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Went there for breakfast and dinner and was very pleasently surprised at the quality of the food. Breakfast was either order or buffet style. Very tasty. Plus they bake their own pies (which were delicious-try the cherry!) and donuts. The coffee was great too! The wait staff was great, several foreign exchange folks but all were polite, helpful and friendly! Dinner was good, had roast beef dinner. Excellent! One drawback I can find, the price is higher than other places in town.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,073)

Reviewed June 2, 2013

Definite tourist trap with lots of props for fun photo ops. If you like touristy shopping you will be in heaven. The meals we had at the café were very good. We had a bacon cheeseburger, fries, and a chicken sandwich with bacon. Both were large sized and very good. The fries were hot and crispy. The food line moved a bit slow. The 5 cent coffee was a fun touch. Would not recommend unless you like touristy places. We will most likely be back because it was a fun experience.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

We had breakfast at Wall Drug. We had the doughnuts. They have a nice crunch but you can taste the fat. Yuck. My scrambled eggs were mixed on the grill so you could see the whites. The sausage was greasy. The coffee was only a nickel and tased like it, weak. I should have went with the free breakfast at the hotel.

2  Thank carlinda6665
Reviewed May 27, 2013

I don't get it. So they used to give free ice water. Now they sell very average food and lots of touristy stuff (the ice water is still free). It's just room after room after room of buying opportunity. My partner is the one who wanted to go, he liked it more than I did, thought the over-the-top hokey was fun. I think he was high on sugar (milkshake, pie, donuts). :-)

1  Thank Rooindie
Reviewed May 20, 2013

Walked into the cafe and didn't no what to expect. Kind of like at fast food place. You step up to the counter the girl takes you order. When it is ready they call your number, and you walk back up and your orders on a tray waiting for you. Not like a cafe I know where a waitress takes you order and she brings the food to you when it is ready, you tip her and pay you bill.

1  Thank Dan G