“good food and service”

Red Rock Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 10 Restaurants in Wall
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Local cuisine, Kids
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
“good food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2014

although very busy from the Sturgis bikers the service was very good and the food was served rather quick and was very good.

Visited August 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
“Chef Ramsey definitly needs to check this restaurant out...they need it.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2014

I brought my family to this restaurant based on the positive reviews and the "tasty" buffalo burger and I just have to say our experience was HORRIBLE. Waited a hour for our food, drinks were forgotton. A nearby table kindly shared their napkins with us when even THEY noticed I couldnt get a waitress's attention to ask for some. We ended up leaving as soon as our plates were brought to the table and took the food to go. Dont even get me started on the food. Cold , Dry, tastless and OVERPRICED. $ 11 Burger with only lettuce and a pickle? Ive never felt so strongly about writing a review as I do now. Smh...ruined my night!

• Visited August 2014
3 Thank Jfig68701
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Clean and great service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2014

The food was average but possibly one of the better ones for this tiny tourist town. They had a little salad bar and the night we were there a small buffet of different meats. The had a good variety on their menu. This was not a bar, it was a regular restaurant. The pies looked delicious but I was too full after my chicken fried steak, mash potatoes and salad bar which again all was decent.

Visited July 2014
Toledo, Ohio
“Good food and staff”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2014 via mobile

The food at the Red Rock was good, although not what I would call 'very good' hence the three circle rating. Breasted chicken is what you would expect, as were the kids meals. Nice soup and salad bar, although nothing exceptional. Also, a bit pricey on the pricey side, but for the limited choices in the area that can be expected. If I were in Wall again, I would probably try another restaurant, just to see if something better were available, but I would not hesitate to recommend the Red Rock for a nice meal.

Visited August 2014
Calgary
“About the only place to eat in Wall”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2014

The motel owner sent us here and it was good. Good soup average salad bar, good chicken and very good pie. It was a good meal at a fair price with excellent service. I would eat here again.

• Visited August 2014

Been to Red Rock Restaurant? Share your experiences!