“Go to Subway or Diary Queen”

Red Rock Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 10 Restaurants in Wall
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Traveling thru on Saturday night with a group of hunters. Trip advisor rated #2 and stopped. Worse meal I have had on the rode in a long time. I was worried about ordereing the "Fish Dinner" and specifically ask about it prior to ordering. I was assured it was "really good". What I got was, frozen fish sticks simular to the ones my mom made when I was a kid. Straigt from the freezer to the oven, they came with a choice of potatoes, and I choice the Red Rock Ole, which seemed to be frozen Orerida tator tots. Othersin my party were equally impresssed. $13.95 for frozen fish sticks and tator tots. Salad bar came with the meal, salad comes straight out of a bag. Nothing seemed to be original, two member in the party had the prime rib, bland tasting and mostly fat. Drive on to Rapid City for a real meal or eat at Subway....

1  Thank Coloradomurf

Reviewed October 30, 2012

Food was really bad. Staff just as bad. It was very slow on a Thursday night yet we still had to wait 15 minutes for the waitress to stop by. I wish we would have gone to Dairy Queen or Subway instead.

Reviewed October 29, 2012

Food was delicious. Staff were great and the place was clean. Prices reasonable. Highly recommended.

Reviewed October 28, 2012

My father and I were driving from Iowa to Portland OR and wanted some good food. We wanted to eat something different than the usual burger or truck stop diner food. I read the reviews and this sounded like the place. Man, was TripAdvisor right. The prime rib was awesome! You cannot get better prime rib than they serve. The prime rib is fresh, unfrozen, and delicious. The staff is very friendly. Yes, they are busy, but well worth it.

Reviewed October 25, 2012

The stars here are the beef cuts...my sister had prime rib, which she thought was delicious. Mom and I were a bit disappointed with the bland Indian Tacos, but I should have known they would be better in Navajo Land. The salads were good and the staff very attentive.