“Surprise”

America's Best Value Inn
Ranked #6 of 11 Hotels in Wall
Reviewed April 19, 2014

We were pleasantly surprised when we stopped here. We have never stopped at America's Best Value Inn and decided to check it out. The motel is an older motel that has been remodeled and we found our king room to be roomy, clean and comfortable. Breakfast is in the morning and we can let you know how that goes. So far So Good!

Room Tip: The king on the end. Nice privacy.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Jim - Sandi R
abvijoe, Manager at America's Best Value Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2014

Dear Valued Guest:

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We strive to make all of our guest feel as though they are at home. We try very hard with keeping our rooms updated the best we can. We understand that our guests are traveling all day and what a better start to your day then having breakfast with us. I sure hope you have a great time in Wall! Look forward to seeing you on your next trip through Wall.

There are newer reviews for America's Best Value Inn

Reviewed March 10, 2014

I live only 40 miles from Rapid City and know that Wall does not have a lot to offer in the way of hotels. I was very pleasantly surprised when I walked into our room! I travel a lot and this one was of the nicest I've stayed in! Tongue & groove walls with wood floor and electric fireplace made for a very cozy atmosphere. The bathroom was immaculate. The host was very friendly and very accommodating to our special request for a rather late checkout. The price for being off-season was very low too. Obviously there wasn't a full breakfast bar since it's only March with very few visitors, but the host offered us sausage gravy biscuits to order which was delicious. If you need a place to eat dinner go to the Red Rock - we had a yummy walleye dinner. And Wall Drug always has good lunches.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank 549Kelly
abvijoe, Manager at America's Best Value Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am happy we met all your needs and were happy with your stay. With it being slower time of year we do limit our breakfast but if you ask for something like you did we will try our best to meet those needs. We sure hope you had a wonderful time in Wall and look forward to seeing you again on your next trip back to Wall.

Safe Travels.

Reviewed March 1, 2014

This was my first stay in a America's Best Value. The rooms have been remodeled. They have large screen TV's. The bed coverings model the Holiday Inn and Hampton's with the white Duvets. The manager was very pleasant. The one draw back was the hotel has poor sound proofing.I could hear the person walking around in the room above me and I could hear the TV playing next door, It was a good value for 60.00 a night

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
abvijoe, Manager at America's Best Value Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us. I am happy to hear you were pleased with your room. I do apologize for the noise you heard though. I sure hope you continue to stay with Americas Best Value Inn as we strive to have great customer service at a value price.

Reviewed February 11, 2014

This was the biggest surprise of our Trip so far. The rooms was large with really comfortable beds. It was clean and had a nice size bath and dressing area. The rooms also had a Large Flat Screen TV. The price was great too. The staff was friendly. I would recommend this place for sure.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank momslazy3
abvijoe, Manager at America's Best Value Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am very happy we met all your needs during your stay. We try and keep our rooms up to date as well as updating them as much as we can. I sure hope you enjoyed your visit to the Wall area. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip through Wall, SD.

Reviewed January 22, 2014

This was the best hotel on the vacation I recently took with my husband. Not only was it the most reasonable in price, but it had the most impressive rooms of all three places we stayed at. The room was cleaner then any of the other places we stayed and had wonderful features that helped make our trip even more special. The room we stayed in had a brand new TV and a fireplace along with wood floors and pine paneling on one wall. We were looking for a single room, but they had none left available and were more then happy to give us a double for the price of a single. The room also came with a refrigerator, microwave, and futon. The staff was more then happy to answer any questions we had. They also had a wonderful breakfast including fresh biscuits and gravy upon request.

Room Tip: Ask the front desk which rooms they would recommend. We only found the wonderful room that we had b...
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
abvijoe, Manager at America's Best Value Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. We have worked hard to upgrade some of our rooms such as the room you stayed in. We take pride in our hard work and I am very happy to hear you enjoyed the room as much as you did. We like to get everyone's day started with a nice breakfast and I am happy to hear you enjoyed that. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip through Wall, SD.

Reviewed December 30, 2013

Very large room and clean. A comfy bed, with a couch, big screen TV, Little fridge, microwave, and coffee in your room. Breakfast is very basic ... Stick with cereal and toast, but for the price I consider it a good value overall. Didn't see a social area with TV, computer, etc until we were leaving ... That is a nice touch if you are staying more than one night and want to stretch your legs.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
abvijoe, Manager at America's Best Value Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 1, 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We are happy to hear we met all your needs during your stay. We try and continue to keep our guests comfortable with doing updates when time permits. We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to our area. Happy New Year.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

I was in Wall for a hunting trip and stayed at this hotel. It was one of the nicest hotels I have stayed in. The people that worked there were awesome and very helpful. The room was very very clean and comfortable. I can not say enough about my stay. Thank you very much and I will be back.

Room Tip: I stayed in room 126, I will be making reservations for this room when I go back next month for my o...
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
abvijoe, Manager at America's Best Value Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We really work hard with our customer service as we really want everyone to feel like they are home when staying with us. I sure hope you had a successful hunting trip and look forward to seeing you on your next trip.

Safe Travels!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Wall
Best Western Plains Motel
Badlands Interior Motel and Campground
Super 8 Wall
Super 8 Wall
#4 of 11 in Wall

Been to America's Best Value Inn? Share your experiences!