“Great Customer Service & Clean Room!”

America's Best Value Inn
Ranked #6 of 11 Hotels in Wall
Omaha, Nebraska
“Great Customer Service & Clean Room!”
Reviewed June 14, 2012

We booked our room in desperation at the last minute, but the front desk was very understanding and helpful. It was late (around 8:30pm), and we were at the Cedar Pass Lodge to check in when they told us we weren't getting what we originally booked. I was upset because I confirmed that reservation 24 hours prior to arrival, so they had lied to me. Looking through a South Dakota travel book, I came across a coupon and ad for America's Best Value Inn. It said they had all the amenities we had wanted, and I called to check availability. They were so helpful, and we were on our way to Wall. At check-in, he was so kind and I could tell by the updated lobby that the room would be nice too. It was clean, cute, and comfortable. There was a microwave, mini-fridge, and flat-screen TV. The bed was comfortable, and our stay was excellent. The newly renovated rooms did not allow pets, which was also a bonus for us because I have allergies and wanted a clean room. I would recommend for anyone looking to be close to all the attractions, it was a quick drive to Badlands National Park, and off I-90 to the Black Hills. Also convenient to restaurants and gas stations. It was a pleasant surprise, and we were so thankful.

Room Tip: newly renovated rooms are clean and quiet, and those rooms are pet-free
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank SightsSeeker
abvijoe, Owner at America's Best Value Inn, responded to this review, August 13, 2012
Dear Valued Guest! I am so glad that we had rooms available in this situation. We were happy to accomodate you and value all the very nice comments that you gave us. We have worked hard on our new rooms so your review is "GREAT" to hear. I am sorry it took a situation like this to bring you to us but I hope in return we will be able to accomodate you in your future travels. It is always so wonderful to see a familiar face! Thanks you so much for your positive review! Safe travels and we look forward to seeing you in the future!
Best Wishes, Joseph Leach - owner

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
  • Polish first
Superior, IA
Reviewed June 12, 2012

Very clean room, comfortable bed. Free breakfast was good also. They just need to make sure to keep the coffee container filled. : )

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Neala R
Dear friend! Thank you for taking the time to review us! It is great to hear that you enjoyed your stay (minus the empty coffee pot)! We will work on this issue as I know as well as everyone else, without JAVA, or caffine in the morning, it is hard to start the day! I hope you have safe travels and we look forward to a future visit! Best Wishes, Joseph Leach - owner
San Jose, California
Reviewed March 3, 2012

My sister and I were traveling through on our way to my friends funeral. Its a very long drive for us from Tennessee to Wyoming, we couldn't drive any more. We stopped in at this wall sd that we had seen advertised for hundreds and hundreds of miles. We checked a few of the motels, rates werefairly close with the exception of the motel 6 we stopped at, but none of the places seemed very appealing for our state of mind...we came across a man at the Exxon that told us he was the manager/owner of the motel right behind there, the Americas best value...w figured it sounded good, his customer service was uncomparable! Friendliest guy, great rates he had said he had been planning out his remodeling of the rooms, we could see why, not bad just not modern. We even kept our cat Tilly worth us! I definitely recommend this place! Just awesome! I would definitely stay again! Maybe on better circumstances so we can enjoy the pool! I recommend this to anyone who wants a comfortable friendly place to stay! <3 Sam

• Stayed April 2011
abvijoe, Owner at America's Best Value Inn, responded to this review, March 17, 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

I am pleased that we could accommodate you with your passing through our wonderful town. There are plenty of signs that will lead you to our community, so the chance of getting lost is impossible. I hope that our customer service and clean rooms were above satisfactory. I also hope you were able to enjoy our free breakfast before your long journey. I hope that you will be able to stop in the warmer season to enjoy our pool and the rest of our outdoor amentities!

Best Wishes and safe travels!

Joseph Leach / Owner
Reviewed February 26, 2012

I enjoyed my stay in wall SD at Americas best value inn!!! It was like the comfort of being in your own home environment! I had my daughters with me felt very safe and at ease!!! the beds are very comfy !! Rooms are very clean service was excellent!! I would recommend this hotel to EVERYONE passing through n plus it's close to Wall Drug :-) Thanks for the enjoyable stay !!!

Dear Valued Guest,

I am glad you found our accommodations clean, safe and comfortable. We offer extra spacious rooms with comfy bed to make you feel like you were in the comfort and security of your own home. Thanks for your wonderful comments and I hope your travels will bring you back to America's Best Value Inn in Wall, South Dakota!

Best Wishes,

Joseph Leach / owner
Reviewed February 12, 2012

This was the most amazing experience I have ever had staying at a motel! The rooms were the cleanest I've seen along with the most comfortable beds. And to top it off there was an excellent complimentary breakfast waiting for me in the morning! Hands down the best motel stay I've ever had. Everything was great from the front desk welcome to the drop off of my keys. I recommend this motel to anyone planning to make a trip to or through Wall, South Dakota

1 Thank Sunshine0810
abvijoe, Owner at America's Best Value Inn, responded to this review, February 15, 2012
Dear valued guest! We appreciate your business and most of all your review. I am glad you enjoyed your stay at our establishment! We try to provide our guests with the most inviting and memorable hotel/motel experience possible. I am glad you enjoyed our newly expanded breakfast of hot and cold items that is accessible indoors from your room. Our rooms are being constantly renovated to bring you the most comfortable room for your dollar! Thanks again for staying with us in Wall, South Dakota!!! Enjoy the rest of your trip!

Best Wishes,

Joseph Leach - Owner/American's Best Value Inn
Reviewed February 12, 2012

I am very weary about staying in motels in general but in Wall, SD I felt right at home at the America's best value inn. The quality of customer satisfaction was beyond great. I was very pleased with my stay. I was pleasantly surprised to find the pet friendly motel. The front desk employees were very friendly. The rooms were very clean, tidy and actually had style unlike most motels. Also, one major thing I noticed was the parking was very.convenient. if you are traveling and would like to stay at an enjoyable place, I highly recommend the America's best value. You will not be disappointed. Thank you for a comfortable stay, I will be back.

Anna

• Stayed February 2012
Dear Valued Guest! Thank you for staying at America's Best Value Inn and thank you for your positive review! Our team here at America's Best Value Inn are like family and work together to make a postive stay environment with clean rooms and amazing customer service! I hope that you can stay with us in the future so we can share our hospitality again. Enjoy our State of South Dakota, and we look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Best Wishes!!!

Joseph Leach - Owner/America's Best Value Inn
Reviewed February 12, 2012

Coming.here during the rally was busy but we we're able to get a great room at an awesome rate. My husband and I enjoyed the location best not only we're we conveniently next to gas stations, we were a few short blocks from the famous wall drug. our clerk, Joe whom we found out was also the owner was one of the friendliest I've encountered. We travel a lot in the summer so to find a friendly place with a friendly face was a plus. The outdoor pool was perfect for the weather. The biscuits and gravy and fresh fruit topped off our stay! Can't wait for next year! ThAnks again Joe! sincerely Ryan and Pacyn

• Stayed August 2011
I just want to start by thanking you for your positve review! Not only do we appreciate the business but we also cherish the friends and people we have met through the past 2 years. I hope that your travels will bring you back to Wall, South Dakota where we can accomodate you to the fullest again! Again thanks for your positive comments!

Joseph Leach - Owner/America's Best Value Inn
Also consider these accommodations in or near Wall
Best Western Plains Motel
#10 of 11 in Wall
Super 8 Wall
Super 8 Wall
#4 of 11 in Wall

Been to America's Best Value Inn? Share your experiences!