“Great food!”

Add it.
Chae's
Cuisines: Chinese, Korean
Reviewed April 11, 2013

Chae's is my favorite place to eat when in Vermillion. Their lunch buffet is second none. The interior is nothing fancy, but the service more than makes up for it.

Reviewed March 12, 2013

Been too long since we were here to give a fair accounting. Food was great way back when but we've just not been back

Reviewed February 8, 2013

Always delicious. Always willing to make whatever the customer wants. Quick! Friendly staff. MUST TRY!

Reviewed January 3, 2013

My impression of this restaurant is simply, "salty." Everything I tasted from the buffet seemed like loaded with salt. By the time I finished my lips were swollen and I was drinking water like a camel. Haven't visited there since....

1  Thank Yumster01
Reviewed November 24, 2012

I've only been to Chae's on a few occasions, but each time I went, the food was delicious. For me, I like eating the buffet that is served during lunch. That way I can try out a little of everything, and it's definately a good deal. One of my favorites are the eggrolls. Give it a try. You won't be dissapointed!