All reviews sioux falls hot tub grand stay hour coffee front desk small town off the beaten path pizza ranch the hotel staff waffles staff was friendly and helpful room was clean a great stay hotel is located place to stay continental breakfast amenities
Reviewed August 14, 2018

When we arrived to check in they were in the process of upgrading the computer/reservation system. The front desk clerk ensured that we got the rate quoted on our reservation (I had it on my mobile phone) rather than the more expensive one that pulled up with our reservation info on his computer system. He focused on us, taking his time to make sure we had everything we needed before we headed to our room. We were in town for a family wedding with many staying at this hotel. Following the reception we had a great time in the little bar at the hotel. The bartender was great - so patient with all of us who had been having a great deal of fun at the wedding reception before coming to the bar. I'm sure we were a little loud and a little "much," but we were all treated like important guests. The hotel staff helped to make a wonderful occasion even better. While we didn't eat at the continental breakfast, the coffee in the lobby was very very good!

Room Tip: We had a large number of family members staying at the hotel on various floors. No one had any complaints.
  • Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed August 1, 2018 via mobile

One night stay at Grandstay Tea, Siuox Falls. Super friendly staff with excellent service. The hotel has been open for about three years but looks brand new, great sized rooms, large bathrooms, very quiet and good free breakfast selection. Definitely gets five stars from me:)

Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 30, 2018

A bad link in our reservation itinerary sent us to an erroneous location late at night after a long day's drive. This took us 90 minutes out of our way in the boonies before we found the proper location, too exhausted to enjoy facilities except as shelter. Otherwise, it might have been a great stay.

Stayed: July 2018
Eric O, General Manager at GrandStay Hotel & Suites Tea - Sioux Falls, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2018

Hello,

I was hoping I could get a little more information on your issue. Who did you book through? Where did it take you? What application were the directions going through? Unfortunately while 3rd party applications are not within our direct control if we find an error with any of our partners we do everything we can to make sure they get it fixed.

Reviewed July 25, 2018 via mobile

A nice hotel with very service oriented employees. It’s outside of Sioux Falls, but right off the freeway so very quick to get in and out of the “city”. The air-conditioner made a very weird noise, but if you’re like me and sleep better with “white noise”, it won’t be a problem. I did ask another guest if their fan was also noisy and they said yes.

The hotel is located in an industrial park type area. Here are some photos taken from the window of my room.

Stayed: July 2018
Reviewed July 12, 2018 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel on a road trip coming home from Michigan back to Spokane Washington. Our experience was absolutely wonderful. We didn't check in until really late about 1 a.m. and the night clerk offered to make us a pizza (since everything else was closed) in the little on-site restaurant, absolutely delicious pizza. The beds were phenomenally comfortable with the pillows, I considered taking to be honest, they were so amazing. A nice hot shower and tea and coffee since we didn't get up early enough for the breakfast. Absolutely amazing Hotel, granite countertops even the window sill is granite!

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family