“Believe it or not...”

Rosco'z
Ranked #17 of 37 Restaurants in Sturgis
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 8, 2014

Has become my favorite place to take my friends and family to eat in Sturgis. Have always had good luck when I've gone in during the off season (I stay the heck outta Sturgis in the Rally season). Every place in Sturgis brags about their steak tips. These guys should. I've tried the others and Rosco'z are the best IMO. Try the Nuclear ones. It won't mess you up too bad ;-) Have not had any problems with service.

1  Thank Bearclaw6

Reviewed September 26, 2013

We walked in and the server was very friendly but basically one of the only people in the place. Took 5 minutes for her to get us menus and take are drink order. Only have beer and wine. After another 10 minutes she comes back with just one beer and says its going to be awhile because they have to change out the keg. We just left. limited menu and not the cleanest place I have every been in.

1  Thank Viva B
Reviewed September 11, 2013 via mobile

We had the steak and shrimp dinner. The steak was cooked exactly as we asked. The server Mary looked after us well, we ate early so the restaurant was not very busy a few more people would have added to the atmosphere.

Reviewed September 9, 2013

We stopped here when driving thru town. The food was very good and the facilities very very clean. Our waitress was very friendly and pleasant . Food did not take long but we were there early evening before any crowds.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

My husband and I ate here and while it took awhile to place our order and receive the food, it was pretty good. This is not a large restaurant/bar so be prepared to wait awhile if it's busy. We would eat here again.