“Good place to eat.”

Rosco'z
Ranked #14 of 36 Restaurants in Sturgis
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 4, 2013

My husband and I ate here and while it took awhile to place our order and receive the food, it was pretty good. This is not a large restaurant/bar so be prepared to wait awhile if it's busy. We would eat here again.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

Rosco'z was one of the best stops we made in Sturgis!!

My husband wanted to go to EZ Riders but last time we were there all you could get was Bud as different brewerys sponsed different bars. (So I got nothing)

So when we were headed to EZ Riders I suggested stopping at Rosco'z.

We set outside, great breeze and great view of Lazell street. (And beers cheeper than other bars o the main street)

Had I reviewed the reviews before hand I would have had my husband check out the men's room.

God bless America for the freedom of choice and speech.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

If you are planning to eat in Sturgis, don't waste your time going to Rosco'z. This was the worst meal we ever had. We would have been better off leaving after waiting for over an hour for our food to arrive. Have you ever tried to eat a steak tip dinner with a toothpick because you couldn't get anyone to give you a fork? How about a salad that came 15 minutes after the dinner was finished (also without a fork). They are under staffed and when we ask to speak to a manager the woman who finally arrived was rude and unapologetic. After continuing to complain and trying to get this worked out, she threatened to call the police after using profanity.
It might not have been a total waste if the food was good, but it was mediocre at best.
I highly recommend that you avoid this restaurant.

Reviewed August 6, 2013

Best buffalo burger and cold beer in town!!!! Indoor and outdoor dining, lots of menu choices, busy, near the action and noise of Sturgis.

1  Thank golfkat
Reviewed August 2, 2013

A group of 6 of us decided to give Rosco'z a try there sign out front advertising Bloody Mary's caught our eye. When enterering found out that it was beer and wine only but no big deal ordered water and ice teas. Waitress was very friendly and service was good. Our party all ordered steak and shrimp, 1 ribeye, 2 filets, and 3 sirlions. The ribeye was very good and cooked to perfection however the shrimp was forgotten they did correct it and brought it would later. The sirlions where all overcooked and the potatoes undercooked. One filet came out and was perfect, the other filet didn't come out and they had forgot to cook it but it would be out shortly. They brought the filet and the cook had decided to butterfly it so it cooked faster (the steak was ordered rare) The steak was sent back and a new nonbutterflied steak arrived when the rest of us where finished eating, he did say it was very good though. Another thing I found odd was salads where served in styrofoam bowls. If we would go back I would not order steaks but their burgers and chicken fried steak did look good so maybe worth another shot.