“Cool Bar and Restaurant”
Review of The Knuckle Saloon

The Knuckle Saloon
Ranked #1 of 36 Restaurants in Sturgis
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Arizona
“Cool Bar and Restaurant”
Reviewed June 11, 2013

Finally made it to Sturgis. (Not a bike however, maybe next time) Didn't make during the run but it was still a cool place. The food is excellent and so is the atmosphere. Not only is it a bar and restaurant but has a souvenir shop attacted.

• Visited June 2013

St. Augustine, Florida
“Tasty And Fast...”
Reviewed June 7, 2013

During a cross country trip, I found my way to Sturgis, South Dakota.

I stopped into the Knuckle Saloon for lunch.

The first thing you notice is the size of the place. It's a full block long. There is a lot of cool memorabilia along the outside of the building to see, and this motif carries through the doors.

Countless motorcycle-related things (this IS Sturgis, after all) hang from the ceiling and on the walls. Dollar bills, adorned with artwork of varying quality, are plastered on the coolers and walls behind the bar. There's a stage in a corner and, honestly, the stage should be bigger for such a large venue.

I sat at the bar and was quickly greeted by a very pleasant young lady who was tending bar. She showed me a menu, and I ordered a Bacon/Swiss burger, a Coke and some coffee. It was all served relatively quickly.

The way I see it, if a restaurant screws up a burger, there's little reason to go back for anything else on the menu. Well, the Knuckle Saloon doesn't have to worry about that. The burger was cooked perfectly, and the cheese was melted just right. The bacon was thick and crispy. All in all, it was a very, very good burger.

If I were to find myself passing through Sturgis in the future, I wouldn't hesitate to stop here...

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank SteveParr
Evansville, Wyoming
“Great steak tips”
Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

This very large establishment has awesome atmosphere , great decor and an overall fun place. During the rally it really gets rocking and doesn't stop for 2- weeks. I've always had a great time here and never had a bad meal and the steak tips are the best I've ever had.

• Visited May 2013
sioux falls, south dakota
“First night in sturgis”
Reviewed April 20, 2013

We ate here our first night (aug8) had a lot of fun and food was great! It's noisy but its a bar. Great people watching also!!

Visited August 2012
Vancouver, Washington
“World's greatest steak tips is true!”
Reviewed March 27, 2013 via mobile

Stop by for lunch on a recommendation that the food was good. We were not disappointed. This Sturgess typical bar or saloon atmosphere was fun. And the ever popular steak tips were out of this world. I had the unbreaded ones and I highly recommend them.

Been to The Knuckle Saloon? Share your experiences!