“This restaurant went out of business several months ago.”
Review of Si Senor - CLOSED

Si Senor
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed December 26, 2011

Never ate there. This used to be a good steakhouse known as Philtown and it's where we used to take visiting out-of-state relatives. After so many years of just living for the Rally, it finally went to the pits and closed. Si Senor was never open long enough for me to sample it.

Reviewed August 3, 2011

The food, atmosphere, and service were average. We were expecting a little higher quality. We had four adults and four teenagers in our group and the total ticket was about $150, with three margaritas.

A little improvement to the atmosphere and decor would go a long way.

Reviewed June 20, 2011

This is by far the best Mexican food experience we've had in many years. We have eaten many meals in Mexican resturants throughout our travels, in Denver, LA, Chicago, and Albuquerque, and Si Senor is as good as any we've eaten at. I always use the Chili Relleno as my anchor decision point, and the ones I have had here are as good and as authentic as any I have ever eaten. Their burritos are good and tasty, the frijoles w/sour cream are excellent. Fact is, we've dined here many times over the last year, and we've never been disappointed. If you want a little something special, get a side order of their fried (no they're not breaded) jalapenos, but not if you can't take some heat. We love this resturaunt and will keep coming back for more good authentic Mexican fare..

Reviewed September 12, 2010

I have travelled and had lots of mexican food within the USA. Having grown up in Sturgis and moved after high school, I am used to the usual biker bar restaurants taking over the town. However, this is an amazing "authentic" mexican restaurant and was so good, I ate there twice in a week during my visit!!! Enchiladas were great, portions where huge, margaritas were fabulous and service outstanding!!! Phil-town had a boring restaurant there before and this is an amazing improvement. I can't wait to go there again next summer on my visit home! HIGHLY recommend it!

Reviewed September 9, 2010

Okay, I know that is saying a lot, and many people love Guadalajara's in Spearfish, but this place was better! Their burritos are huge! We have been to Guad's, On the Border, and Casa Real many times, and this place surpassed them. Their portions were awesome, and it was very authentic. Their food was more bland than the others, but that's how real Mexican food is :)