“Destination Jade Palace”
Review of Jade Palace

Jade Palace
Ranked #30 of 60 Restaurants in Spearfish
Reviewed April 3, 2014

The new ownership of the Jade Palace is wonderful. My favorite part of my visits to Jade Palace, aside from the tasty Chinese buffet, are the wonderful people who work there. I am always greeted with a smile and the waitstaff is always very attentive. Great place to dine in!

2  Thank Nikole L

Reviewed January 10, 2014

Not a big selection to chose from but it was ok food..i heard it used to be horrible but they have a new owner and it seems that they have been doing much better.

1  Thank chulaboriqua79
Reviewed October 31, 2013

Very friendly place for Chinese Food. Excellent buffet and as a local this is where I go for take out.

2  Thank Susan P
Reviewed September 24, 2013

I wish that I lived in Spearfish as this would be on my list of favorite places to eat. A family run restaurant with incredibly good food. Reasonable prices and a wonderful assortment of food. The greeting is sincere and pleasant. Don't pass up this gem if you are anywhere near Spearfish SD

2  Thank Elaine M