“CLOSED”

Cuisines: Pizza
Spearfish, South Dakota
“CLOSED”
Reviewed November 5, 2013

This Sam & Louie's location in Spearfish, South Dakota has been closed. There is one in Rapid City, South Dakota

• Visited August 2013

Spearfish, South Dakota
“Overpriced and Not Very Good”
Reviewed January 24, 2013 via mobile

We were very disappointed in Sam and Louie's. I ordered the Fettucinni Alfredo, which featured noodles that more resembled manicotti. The dish what similar to heat and serve entrees available in the frozen food section of any supermarket. My wife had one of their specialty salads, which was mostly lettuce. She was not impressed.
I would describe the food as over-priced and below average.
On the up side, Sam And Louie's was clean--the staff friendly--though the decor is nothing special. This review is based on a single visit. We plan to give Sam and Louie's another chance.

“Awesome food, if you haven't gone your missing out!”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Great food and huge selection to choose from. Went there for my first time thinking I was just going to order pizza but when I arrived they had many other things to choose from. Service was fast and friendly! This is now my favorite place to eat, can't wait to try other things on the menu.