“Good food and service”

Lucky's 13 Pub
Ranked #6 of 59 Restaurants in Spearfish
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Welcome to Lucky's 13 Pub! You would describe us as a family friendly, laid back, classic American pub that focuses on the details that make dining out special. Our reputation for outstanding service and delectable food is well-deserved as we make an overwhelming commitment to provide visual interest, great food & drinks, exceptional service & value and to always make sure our customers feel special!
Reviewed September 13, 2013

A fun dining experience. Generous portions, reasonable prices, great variety of the menu, and excellent service.

Eric S, Director of Marketing at Lucky's 13 Pub, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2013

Dear Jean S-

Thank you for writing a review of Lucky's. It never gets old hearing nice words and we truly appreciate them. Thank you again and we hope to see you soon!

Reviewed September 12, 2013

We went here on the recommendation of our hotel. Glad we did. Husband had the Monte Cristo and he said it was great. I had the tater tots and they were to die for. Good job.

Dear madaboutred-

Thank you for taking time out of your day to write a review about your experience. I'm glad to see that you enjoyed our famous tater tots and that your husband thought our Monte Cristo was great. I truly hope that you get to visit us again in the near future.

Reviewed September 11, 2013

This restaurant was well reviewed and we had a decent meal here.
It is located in the Holiday Inn in Spearfish. The wine was decent and it was served in correctly sized stemless red wine glasses which was a plus. The burgers were good and there was a nice presentation on the rueben sandwich. The waitress was very professional. This restaurant is better than average but I can't rate it very good. It is more of a family place and it does what it does well.

Dear gopherhiker-

Thank you so much for your thoughtful review of our establishment. I appreciat eyour comments and honesty. I'm glad that you enjoyed your meal and wine. I also thank you for commending us on doing what we do well and that is being a place the whole family can enjoy. Thank you again for posting this review and I hope you will visit us again the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed September 11, 2013

The food is wonderful, the service is prompt, the atmosphere is nice, and the quantity of food is great. I have no complaints and love to go there whenever possible. You will be missing out if you don't give them a try!

Dear janquinn61-

Wow! Thank you so much for the review. It never gets old hearing from our locals! Many of our visitors from out of town tell us they were recommended by a local hotel or a local individual and we truly appreciate it! It's because of people like you that we get the pleasure of serving people from around the world. I want to thank you again for the very kind words and hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed September 11, 2013

6 of us ate at the Lucky 13 at the recommendation of the clerk at the Super 8.
The food was very good, I had a burger with cheese, bacon, onion rings and bbq sauce on it with french fries.
Our waiter was very friendly and handled our group very well with no problem in giving us separate checks.

Dear rhinelandermike-

First, I'd like you to know I appreciate you taking time to give us a review. Secondly, I'd like to thank our friends at the Super 8 for giving us their recommendation. I'm glad you enjoyed both your meal and your waiter. I'm looking forward to you visiting again when you are in the area.