“Good food”

Lucky's 13 Pub
Ranked #5 of 56 Restaurants in Spearfish
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Welcome to Lucky's 13 Pub! You would describe us as a family friendly, laid back, classic American pub that focuses on the details that make dining out special. Our reputation for outstanding service and delectable food is well-deserved as we make an overwhelming commitment to provide visual interest, great food & drinks, exceptional service & value and to always make sure our customers feel special!
Atchison, Kansas
“Good food”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

We went here on the recommendation of our hotel. Glad we did. Husband had the Monte Cristo and he said it was great. I had the tater tots and they were to die for. Good job.

Visited September 2013
Eric S, Director of Marketing at Lucky's 13 Pub, responded to this review, September 16, 2013
Dear madaboutred-

Thank you for taking time out of your day to write a review about your experience. I'm glad to see that you enjoyed our famous tater tots and that your husband thought our Monte Cristo was great. I truly hope that you get to visit us again in the near future.

Okoboji, Iowa
“An enjoyable meal at the Luck's 13 Pub”
Reviewed September 11, 2013

This restaurant was well reviewed and we had a decent meal here.
It is located in the Holiday Inn in Spearfish. The wine was decent and it was served in correctly sized stemless red wine glasses which was a plus. The burgers were good and there was a nice presentation on the rueben sandwich. The waitress was very professional. This restaurant is better than average but I can't rate it very good. It is more of a family place and it does what it does well.

Dear gopherhiker-

Thank you so much for your thoughtful review of our establishment. I appreciat eyour comments and honesty. I'm glad that you enjoyed your meal and wine. I also thank you for commending us on doing what we do well and that is being a place the whole family can enjoy. Thank you again for posting this review and I hope you will visit us again the next time you are in the area.

Spearfish, South Dakota
“Excellent Experience”
Reviewed September 11, 2013

The food is wonderful, the service is prompt, the atmosphere is nice, and the quantity of food is great. I have no complaints and love to go there whenever possible. You will be missing out if you don't give them a try!

• Visited August 2013
Dear janquinn61-

Wow! Thank you so much for the review. It never gets old hearing from our locals! Many of our visitors from out of town tell us they were recommended by a local hotel or a local individual and we truly appreciate it! It's because of people like you that we get the pleasure of serving people from around the world. I want to thank you again for the very kind words and hope to see you again very soon.

rhinelander wi
“good food and service”
Reviewed September 11, 2013

6 of us ate at the Lucky 13 at the recommendation of the clerk at the Super 8.
The food was very good, I had a burger with cheese, bacon, onion rings and bbq sauce on it with french fries.
Our waiter was very friendly and handled our group very well with no problem in giving us separate checks.

Dear rhinelandermike-

First, I'd like you to know I appreciate you taking time to give us a review. Secondly, I'd like to thank our friends at the Super 8 for giving us their recommendation. I'm glad you enjoyed both your meal and your waiter. I'm looking forward to you visiting again when you are in the area.

Six Mile
“Very good food”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

Very good food and friendly waiter. Big portions of food. This restuarant was recommended by the hotel we were staying at. My husband usually does not get filled up but we actually took food back to our hotel. We were very satisfied with everything

• Visited September 2013
Eric S, Directo of Marketing at Lucky's 13 Pub, responded to this review, September 9, 2013
Dear Kkrdh1-

I appreciate you taking time to give us your review. I'm happy that you enjoyed our large portion sizes and that the hotel you stayed at recommended us to you. We never get tired of hearing people recommending us to their customers! Thank you again and we hope to see you again soon!

Director of Marketing

Been to Lucky's 13 Pub? Share your experiences!